Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you combat fina sides

Perhaps he is speaking of the libido problems often experienced at higher doses of Tren, or the long recovery time thereafter.

This can NORMALLY be combatted by running test throughout the cycle, but with me that was not the case. I was on 750mg of Sust per week and still was shut down like a mo-fo by 133mg/ed of the Tren.

I will likely never run it that high again...feep it at 133eod perhaps.

I would

suggest everyone run bromo with tren. Tren increases prolactin, which has been shown in studies to lower testosterone. This is the reasoning of the extreme shutdown of the HPTA.

I, personally can not take tren or deca cause of prog sides. And tren makes me one irritable/mean sum bitch. A 180 degree turnaround from my usual easy going persona.

I'm one of the lucky ones. I get no real sides from tren. I use bromo for gyno. I use spiro cream and nizoral for my hair. I take 800mg magnessium twice a day to fight the bad pumps. My first 4-5 weeks into a cycle I get some pretty bad pumps but they really taper off and even at their worst I can still do cardio. I sleep like a baby. I use prop and to stay hard. As I said before. You need to try a cycle to see how you react. Some guys have such bad sides they have to stop and won't touch tren. Good luck bro.

creep said:
I didn't get any sides off of 75mg ED for 7 weeks..

Ditto, I sweat a bit more, but that I attribute to good cardio health and being in better shape.

No other sides, other than leaner, more muscular for me.

Bo

Top Bottom