Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I lose 15 pounds quick

losing weight fast!

A friend of I knew wanted to lose this much weight overnight before reporting back to basic training in the Marine corp. We started him out of over the counter 40 mg water pills of course he took way too many but it added to the effects.next we had him consume orange flavored metamucial mixed with grape fruit juice,he consumed about 3 quarts of meta mucial,following this with a large bowl of shebert covered with plain flax seeds. Then he started exercising and using a medicine ball to roll under his stomach to help push it thru,and still nothing happened,but at
12:30 A.M the "bleep" hit the fan,he was so tried of having to get up every 5 minutes that he finally laid in the bath tub and let it pour out between his legs for the next 5 hours. The next morning arrived and his ribs were showing,but by the time he arrived at Camp Parks the commanding officer said"Boyd" you sure look fit and trim today and he passed all his physical training test like a breeze,because when he was weighted he had lost 24 pounds since last weekend!.
Even thou it has been 12 years since this "blow-out" I have not heard a word from Robert Boyd-usmc.
So watch out when you try to help your friends,you might lose them
forever more!.

yea but how much did he gain the day he drank some water in usmc =\ commanding officer probably went to get his eyes check after seeing him 1 week later all bloated

Top Bottom