Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I lose 15 pounds quick

I am 30 which I am very insecure about my looks. I had an eating disorder after my first baby 10 years ago and ever since my metab- is messed up. I had a trainer and was doing really well, I was very happy at my appearance and always a size 5 but then I decided it was time to have another baby and all and all would of gone fine with the trainer, but I got hit by another car. Anywho, my body fell apart and I have been on every diet pill since. I am a size 9 and want to go back down and I think 15 pounds should do it. I swim and walk and nothing..... I just started Oxyflux a week ago and take it 2 in the morning and 2 in the late afternoon. I watch what I eat and I still see no results. What do I do, where do I start ? I am returning to the gym in a few weeks when school starts, should I hire a trainer or just keep trying myself. I remember my routine and how to use what for what. So, if someone could point me in the right direction, I would so appreciate it. This is my first post so I hope you can be patient with me. Thank you:angel:

you should post some stats about yourself... height, body type, bf% etc... if you're 6' and trying to get down to a size 5, it's going to be a LOT more difficult than if you're 5'5" trying to get down to a size 5.

atkins is a good place to lose that extra 10-15 pounds.

imho, drop the pills.... you're only askin' for trouble.

--Hess

DO THE 48 HOUR MIRACLE DIET IT WORKED FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah im bsing-- you tried EVERY diet pill? even DNP, clen, and cytomel? if so then your doing something terribly wrong, go on a no/low carb diet with high protein and high GOOD fat and stay on it for 12 weeks youll like the results ALOT. here is an example of the diet from crumcake. http://boards.elitefitness.com/foru...193&perpage=20&highlight=cytomel&pagenumber=1

i'v been on it for 7 weeks and lost 25lb's granted alot was water but the water stopped at around 193 from 200lb's the rest was a mix of muscle and fat, but mostly fat since this diet is muscle sparing.

Note that I did mix in clen and cytomel with my diet but I doubt that helped me too much more

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice. I forgot I am 5'7 and about 136, I am not sure about body fat. I will look into the Atkins diet. I try not to eat carbs, I avoid them. You really think the diet pills do not work, even where this one is more powerful than a hydroxycut?

Thank you again:angel:

Hmm

I dont think you should diet as much as make a lifestyle change. Cut out the crap you eat and limit the cheat meals, but keep the food you eat interesting and tasty. Dont cut carbs too too much, just watch the fat and the types of carbs you eat. Here is the first step for you and it is a no brainer.

30-60mins of cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the mourning.

Then modify your diet, that cardio alone will help you out alot.

136 pounds at 5'7" is a pretty healthy weight, unless you're overfat and have little muscle - "skinny fat".

Diet pills do work, but are not a longterm crutch for proper diet and excercise. Stick around the boards and read up on nutrition and training, or better yet, mosey on over to the women's forum. Lots of posters there are mothers, and have maintained downright amazing physiques despite the typical weight gain associated with pregnancy. Good luck...

may i also suggest that you check out the women's board (if you haven't done so already). you would get a lot of excellent advice.

Thank you very much for all of your advice, I have never posted before. I always just ask the people around me and who knows if they really are giving me good advice. I figured this would be the most honest place. And so far every reply has helped.

Thanx:) :angel:

Top Bottom