Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how do i consume 4000+ calories?

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
I am starting to bulk come monday... but i am extremely active, i play rugby after school, take a 1 hour rest, and then go straight to the gym for two hours.

I am currently 166 so i would have to consume just about 2000 calories i figured... but i have a very quick metabolism not to mention i am doing two gruesome activites a day.

I figure i can consume 1500-2000 calories from food... maybe a little more but how do i get the rest. What do you people use?

well, you need to eat mroe meals obviously and start learning to pack in more during each meal.

I eat 5 times a day, 1700 cals, and they come mainly from protein mix and eggs. I'm pretty much full ont hat as it is. i imagine if i wanted to start bulking, I'd personally only have to add in maybe one mroe meal plus add calories to each one. i need to be careful when i bulk, I cannot go from 1700 to 4000 calories, thats ridiculous for me and i will turn into a sumo in no time. i have to go slow and steady, bumping up 200 cals or so every few days at a time. if isee somethings wrong, like veins or abs start disappearing, I know somethings wrong.

Eating alot as stupid as it may sound requires PRACTICE. You wont be eating 2k cals today and 4k tomorrow, thats not gonna happen.

I used to be very skinny, and my stomach couldn't take in more than 2000 cals. So what you should do is bump your cals to 2.5k for one week at least, then next week or 2 depending how you feel bump to 3k., and so on. Watch the scale, you should be gaining at least a pound or 2 per week.

How do you bump your cals?
Well as Burning inside said, eat more meals. Try to squeeze in an extra meal that has 500 cals into your daily meal plan. Either eat another meal, i.e. eggs, steak or chicken..But if you are not hungry, buy a weight gainer, and drink it as your new "extra" meal. if you are slim it should help you at least to begin with, plus its easier just to swallow than to eat. But keep in mind that weight gainers have lots of sugars so don't over use it. Try to eat solid and drink plenty of protein shakes. Get some peanut butter, some flax-seed, that should add cals. Good luck

Snake

Peanut butter, pizza, ice cream. All have lots of calories and are delicious. I'll try and list a web-link to a calorie chart later.

try moving to louisiana, we got crawfish gumbo, jambalay, crawfish eutouffe, crab cakes, mmmm good! and very bad for you...

1 gallon of Fat Free No Sugar Added Ice Cream is almost exactly 3000Cals? Its a good post workout meal, Stir the air out of it to avoid the bloat and take some ALA/Chromium and youll stay lean. IMHO

Top Bottom