Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I break up with someone?

Fuck I'm good! Just really busy!!!! I just sold my house...had to move into a townhouse for 8 months until my house is finished...that's why I haven't been on here, just really really busy and work on top of that..how are you guys!??

Oh wow! One move is enough work, much less two!!

Busy up here too! Non stop work, which is good considering the economy. Low oil prices means busy psychiatric units! lol

Oh wow! One move is enough work, much less two!!

Busy up here too! Non stop work, which is good considering the economy. Low oil prices means busy psychiatric units! lol

But the price of pure dirt is sky high

Send him a text. Who cares you're dumping him. Or just don't say anything and ignore him. That's the right thing to do

Send him a text. Who cares you're dumping him. Or just don't say anything and ignore him. That's the right thing to do

That's know as ghosting, I hot ghosted, its awful, couldn't deal with it and contacted the ghoster to just break up

You broke up with someone who already stopped talking to you? Way to take back the upper hand.

Who says women don't have an ego?

You broke up with someone who already stopped talking to you? Way to take back the upper hand.

Who says women don't have an ego?

He was starting to see me less, I asked what's up. He said he had a lot going on, I asked if he needed me to be patient or just take a step back, he wasn't sure. I'm not gonna beg a man for attention like this again, otherwise I'd still be married, so we ended it.

Top Bottom