Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I break up with someone?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
Divorcing my ex was a breeze but I'm having to cut off a guy I've only been seeing a few weeks and I have to clue how... In person, phone call, text? No clue how to do this, its been a decade since I had to do this... :whatever:

What does going out mean? A few dates? An understanding of exclusivity? (Also out of the game lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What does going out mean? A few dates? An understanding of exclusivity? (Also out of the game lol)

I don't even know lol we've gone on about 6-7 dates over 3-4 weeks, slept with each other of course cuz Nan can't keep it in her pants

lol first...go nan! Second...who knows the rules these days! I'd probably do an in person chat too but I could be old school or even no school lol

lol first...go nan! Second...who knows the rules these days! I'd probably do an in person chat too but I could be old school or even no school lol

I'm old school too..but if you want to put an exclamation point at the end of the sentence, bring a taser..or some pepper spray..to close the deal

Top Bottom