Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How crazy would you have to be to do this?

I'd never do that. WTF? Didnt you think they were a little too close to that cliff?
 
the_alcatraz said:
I'd never do that. WTF? Didnt you think they were a little too close to that cliff?
He looks like he is inches away from the rocks....
 
the_alcatraz said:
I'd never do that. WTF? Didnt you think they were a little too close to that cliff?



yeap
 
Interestingly, these daredevils (jumpers, skiiers) die quite frequently, it is hard to get good data on the incidence but the likelihood of getting life insurance is null.
 
Hell no! He is so going to hit his head one day. I predict that will be how he dies. :)
 
That is f-ing awesome, but he looks like hes real close to the cliff face. After doing this it would be pretty hard to get excited about other stuff. I mean what do you do next? shoot cans off your head, ride rockets,surf a shark what do you do?
 
MightyMouse69 said:
Interestingly, these daredevils (jumpers, skiiers) die quite frequently, it is hard to get good data on the incidence but the likelihood of getting life insurance is null.


the united states averages 8 people a year that die from skydiving. I have friends that jump 300 times a year so I would say the odds are just about nil.
 
did you see how high those guys still are when they punch out of the dive? ppffffttttt, pussies............Patrck Swayze pulls that cord like way lower............;-)
 
squatmonkey said:
That is f-ing awesome, but he looks like hes real close to the cliff face. After doing this it would be pretty hard to get excited about other stuff. I mean what do you do next? shoot cans off your head, ride rockets,surf a shark what do you do?
lol thats exactly right,,. how do you top that.
 
javaguru said:
Awesome! I've never based jump, not many places for that in NW Ohio...

LOL @ the thought of base jumping in Ohio. Climb to the top of that speedbump and leap off with utter abandon! :p
 
I wonder what the average of cliff jumpers and skydivers there are anyway. 33 deaths a year sounds small but how many people actually do that on a regular basis all the time?

if the odds were really honestly better that you would die driving to the airport then insurance would cover these people no?
 
Top Bottom