Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How could you call me skinny? (look at my pic!!)

We'll keep going in that direction man, I can tell you I wish I looked like that at 18. ... but what a difference 2 years made, bwhahahahahahaha! (as most know I'm 20)

Dude, don't have a hissy fit. I just find it funny that you let your "stupid little 15 year old buddy" on for 2 weeks before you said anything. I saw that pic on teenbodybuilding.com years ago, so obviously you would have a more recent pic now. You are a dumbass, a liar, and dumb for trying to lie.

That guy in the pic worked hard for what he got and you take his pic and say its you, that's just low.

P.S. I love the little hissy fits you throw when we prove you wrong. No use in flaming a flamer, so I'll stop.

oh busted jinxed teen ! bitch ass liar ! all laugh and point ! fucking wannabe :FRlol:

we all wanna be like someone else physique wise, but we here accept who we are, u pussy.

get a life :mad:

Yeah, what :vampire: :vampire: blooddrinker said.:vampire: :vampire: :bat: :bat:

Get your skinny no workin out knappy headed lop eared googly eyed snaggle tooth homely small dick no pussy gettin ass outa here, and dont come back till you grow a set you punk ass bitch.

Chris!!..... Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha that is NOT chris, he is skinnier than me!!!!!! WHat a liar Ha Ha Ha Ha!! Sorry buddy but your not lying on this board under my name, so get your own name if you wanna fuck around.

(Chris is my brothers friend who I *used to*let use my login cause he was too lazy to get his own)

Should I change my password so he cant come on??

Ps chris your a fag!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It depends on your age. You have potential, I see developing traps and biceps. I would call you skinny, it's ok and women would dig your look over someone w/ a gut. I would do heavy ab exercises for thick abs since you bf is pretty low. You're young and have years ahead of you.

Top Bottom