Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can they get away with it ?

fruct66

Obviously some get caught but it seems the vast majority of athletes get away with it even when they randomly get tested.

Are they on extremely short esters?

Masking agents?

Or is it just one of those things where once you make it you get a Walter white that brews you up some awesome shit that isn't traceable (is such a thing even possible).

i wouldnt know nor really care on that one bro... im sure they have people that they hire who know something you and i nor anyone else would know but thats really none of my business and i dont speculate without facts

no ester and suspension is going to be impossible to be caught for

also HGH is only detectable for 2 days at most

leagues make it hard to actually fail as well. in wrestling you get notice that you will be tested and you have to fail 3 straight times in a row.. in other words you have to be a moron. they have these tests in place to make the leagues look good

in the NFL for example you are tested ONE TIME a year for pot. and everyone knows when you will be tested.. so if you are that dumb you don't deserve to play

Obviously some get caught but it seems the vast majority of athletes get away with it even when they randomly get tested.

Are they on extremely short esters?

Masking agents?

Or is it just one of those things where once you make it you get a Walter white that brews you up some awesome shit that isn't traceable (is such a thing even possible).

A combination of the above.

Drug testing in professional sports is just for show. They give the athletes ample notice and let the teams know which athletes will be tested so they can prepare for the blood test.

Top Bottom