Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I make blood more liquid?

Owyn

In a recent blood work I have seen that my blood isvery thick, with tons of RBC, and the doctor told me that there issomething else making it thick as well. So he recommended me to takea bit of aspirin on a daily basis because it can make the blood moreliquid. How good you think is this advice?

None of us are doctors. However, I can use google so I see this came up: ntiplatelet drugs, such as aspirin, prevent blood cells called platelets from clumping together to form a clot.

So it seems your highly trained and qualified doctor knows what he's doing.

The easiest thing you can do to lower hematocrit levels is to give blood. Try to give blood as often as possible.

Giving blood is extremely healthy and also saves lives. I think in the US you even get paid for it as well.

Here in Canada it's a volunteer opportunity but you do get free cookies and soup after!

High RBC does not = high hematocrit.

If your hematocrit is high you might want to look into lowering it, however if its in range I wouldn't do anything.

Thank you guys for the interesting information - I did not know that giving blood can make it more liquid. Is there any particular amount to donate, or just the standard amounts?

Thank you guys for the interesting information - I did not know that giving blood can make it more liquid. Is there any particular amount to donate, or just the standard amounts?

Standard donation is fine. Or you can donate 2 times.

Top Bottom