Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*How Bodybuilding Has CHANGED: Golden Age Bodybuilding vs Modern Mutanism!*

I read an article Ronnie did years ago when he was still a police offer in Texas. He said he worked second shift. Would get off at 11, go home and sleep. Get up at some point, train for an hour then go back to sleep till it was time to go to work. When I read that, I called bullshit! No one got that big, lifting for an hour and eating the way he said he did. That was like 10 years ago.

2mgo7eg.jpg

I think gh and slin are the main causes of the pro's looking IMO fucking nasty nowadays.

Who knows exactly what the pro's took in the 60's, 70's and 80's, but even the super yoked of the time still had aesthetic attractiveness.

The guys now just look like bricks imo.

I think gh and slin are the main causes of the pro's looking IMO fucking nasty nowadays.

Who knows exactly what the pro's took in the 60's, 70's and 80's, but even the super yoked of the time still had aesthetic attractiveness.

The guys now just look like bricks imo.

That's exactly correct.

I saw a chart on the BMI charts of top pros and it spiked in the late 1990s due to HGH. Crazy spike. I wish I could find the chart. I agree with ya on this one Ross.

I have always maintained the lean muscular look instead of the bloated freakish look. Good post in which everyone should read.

Top Bottom