Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How abs look in different light.

Gort

Can anyone give feedback to this observation? I've noticed depending on the lighting in a particular room, time of day, etc that my abs look different when looking in the mirror. Light and different shadows and intensities seem to make my abs look very cut and sometimes kind of washed out. This is driving me crazy! Has anyone else noticed this when looking in the mirror? I don't have a tan but am wondering if that would help, it appears that lower intense and less direct light really brings out the abs. Anyway, this is just my two cents. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

yeah..it all epends on water inntake, light, humidity, etc etc...it sucks dont it..when you see the guys with great abs in the mag you automaticaly think theire abs looks like that 24-7 i doubt they do. they are probably having the same problems as us :)

yeah from far far away my abs look seriously cut, when im close to the mirror, its like nothing.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Thanks for the feedback guys, I was beginning to think it was my imagination. I agree, from further back my abs look very cut, but from close they look washed. Does anyone have any other input?

Thanks

MrMuscle said about all there is to say about it. It's mainly the lighting if you have pretty defined abs (if you have no abs then there's no point to be looking at nothing :) ).

As for a tan, yes, it helps. It won't make a dramatic difference and less direct or dimmer lighting will still make it look better due to shadows, but a tan will compliment a defined midsection.

ya i noticed that too, especially with little/dimmed light they look really good (at least my upper abs do...)

yup, lighting will effect the way any muscle cut looks... the lower the body fat and/or dimmer the light the more dramatic the effect... tanning helps, so does some oil or other shine to the skin... that's why all the pros use all that tan/oil during contests... the lights are so bright that it can wash you out on stage and make your muscles look soft and undeveloped...

WizKid25 said:
yeah from far far away my abs look seriously cut, when im close to the mirror, its like nothing.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Dude can i ask a favor? Can u post a pic? i've never seen a jacked 15 y/o and this would be a first

This is not a flame, but u sound pretty big the way u talk about urself and ur progress, so lets see it. I'm sure it'd be an inspiration to others on the board.

That, or it might make some of us feel like shit! ;)

Though I agree Wiz, think you need to post some pics bro. Know there's some guys your age & younger who'd like to see what they can accomplish, though don't know how long you've been lifting. 8 months?

Top Bottom