Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Houston, we may have a problem. (USPS)

LiquidPhire

So after not recieving a package from international order. I spoke to my friend and said whats up? He said it arrived 6 days ago and re-provided me the tracking number, he was right, according to the site. It states that a notice was left, 6 days ago. This is NOT the case as I had a dr appt and specifically checked to see if there was any mail for me before going out at 1pm. (Mail comes at 11ish and had already came) So.. Today. I am asking who a family member I live with "did anything come in or a notice for me?" "No" . 3 hours later, a man. Dressed in plain clothes, driving a jeep, shows up at my door and hands my family member a "Sorry we missed you notice" and to come pick up the package tomorrow after 10am. I have three-four options guys, say fuck it - who delivers a NOTICE on a SUNDAY afternoon(plain clothes mind you) , second - go to the po and pick it up like normal. third - the notice says they can re deliver or leave item at address (if no sig is required , which its NOT) or Refuse package. What would YOU do.. Kinda odd also its international express mail, and I read online USPS delivers ONLY first class and EXPRESS mail on SUNDAYS. So why the letter? and not just the PACKAGE? It is SUNDAY. Please help bros this is sketchy as all hell.

The reason this worries me more is I was detoxing off pain meds from a motorcycle crash 2 years ago. My roommate there happened to be in trouble for receiving pain pills in the mail OFTEN. They waited for him to go get the package and busted him on his way driving away. So this DOES happen in my area.

This is very sketchy and why I never order anything illegal internationally. Domestic is a lot faster, cheaper, and safer. I've had this happen before years ago when international was the way to go. I went and picked it up without any issues but I was very nervous about it. If they are waiting to bust you then your already being watched, so I'd find a different address and name to use. Or they could've just forgot to leave it and you will be fine. The choice is up to you but I'd find a domestic source for future use. International is way to risky not to mention the waiting times can be ridiculous.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

I'd wait it out for a while. Maybe even scope them out (if your being watched or baited). See if anyone's watching you. Check out the post office, but maybe swing by in a different car.

I used to order intl almost bi-weekly (10 yrs ago) and I was always on the lookout.

Maybe while your waiting and scoping this out, they drop it off for you.

I would always use a fake name. When the packaged arrived, I would immediately write something like "Wrong address - Return to Sender" on the package and leave it by the door for a few days. Maybe a stupid idea but seemed smart to me.

This is the wrong forum

I would personally cut my losses. It sucks, but hey its worth it imo. If your in jail tomorrow, you will think "I should have listen to that guy on the internet" lol

Next order you place, just send it to another address.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

I would go get the package. Fuck dude your name and address are on the package. If they want you they will come arrest you.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I know drug laws VERY good. They won't come and arrest him. They want him to sign first, so they can charge him with possession. DEA has a high conviction rate, they don't risk things like this. He can easily say "someone else sent it in my name" and they know that.

I know drug laws VERY good. They won't come and arrest him. They want him to sign first, so they can charge him with possession. DEA has a high conviction rate, they don't risk things like this. He can easily say "someone else sent it in my name" and they know that.

yep, it will be a weak case if they can't get a sig and/or a pickup...though they may still arrest and get a warrant and see what they could turn up at home to add to the weak charge.
and if you got anything at home the weak charge won't matter as much...any sort of aas possession is a felony.
clean out your house, do not claim any sort of package, and never order anything again in your area...

Top Bottom