Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

most true carb/fill outs are 36-48 hours, unless you manipulate somes slin

The Shadow said:

Agree 1000%, (not the slin - no experience there - but definitely need enough lead time on the carb up.)

REALLY love the blue suit & esp the pic w/ the 2 swords. You have a really cool collection of unique trophies now!

I think biggest area of improvement is the quad teardrop -- really nice & well earned.

Do you have video of the routine?

The Shadow said:

Yea, there's territory she'll never go into. It's amazing out of three shows how different preps worked. Her last shows she was amazingly tight but she got stringy. This time she was fuller and got comments from people who have seen her before on stage. But she took forever to fill out. Even her vascularity was not like normal. I think with her it's safer to keep it simple. The water deplete was too much for her and won't do it the same again. It's also sad to see her work so hard for size and see her dwindle down to a twig! She was 112 on stage, so she did gain a few lbs. But we hoped for more like 115-116lbs.

Were gonna get her doing some oly lifts for a while so she can have some fun! I will also train legs with her so we assure they keep growing.

I just got a few more pics that P's trainer emailed me.

Top Bottom