Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hoteachers journey to the stage again...

I'm heading back to the show now. Poor turnout, it's a no brainer. I feel bad for her that the competition was not better. Tonight she's gonna just have fun with it and not worry any more. Big plus because she can take a pic with Mr O!

Pics later....

nsashbl01 said:
I'm heading back to the show now. Poor turnout, it's a no brainer. I feel bad for her that the competition was not better. Tonight she's gonna just have fun with it and not worry any more. Big plus because she can take a pic with Mr O!

Pics later....
she looks great nash, cant wait for more pics

nsashbl01 said:

Pics later....
SHe looks GREAT!!! ;) Looking forward to more pics...

nsashbl01 said:

Pics later....

Oh well - every contest is a learning experience and she can only improve with every show she does!

Can't wait to see pics!

Sassy69 said:
A little birdy told me "Overall"... but still need pix !
Hehe I heard the same :)

HT sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys when I was in town the booze and holiday party got the better of me. I will be seeing you at the Arnold.

More bumpage for pics :D

It was a hell ride this weekend. She started with a carb and fat load Fri early and was looking fuller but still not where she needed to be by the end of the night. So I got her a pizza and some cake for first thing in the AM. By 10 or 11 she was still not right while she'd been loading with more rice cakes and pb and J. So I got donuts, muffins, sugar mania. She must have ate 10k cals fri and Sat and it was so hard to get her to fill out. We think she actually needs two days. A night of wine and more crap and she's looking great this AM! So all in all we were still pleased. I need to get show pics from friends because I was too busy screaming posing stuff to take pics. But I do have some decent offstage pics. I put them on yahoo...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/hoteacher_p/album/576460762365807690

She got an award for most symetrical, and a sword for her class and the overall.

Top Bottom