Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hot tub and sauna while on

automaticj5

Well -- As most of you probably know I started my cycle... Just wondering if hopping in the sauna or hot tub a couple times a week is ok or if it will make any difference at all? Just want to make sure it wont be unhealthy...

thanks

I don't think there is anyway that it could be bad for you unless you are pinning yourself in the sauna or hot tub lol.

Well -- As most of you probably know I started my cycle... Just wondering if hopping in the sauna or hot tub a couple times a week is ok or if it will make any difference at all? Just want to make sure it wont be unhealthy...

thanks

Sauna or hot tub is good for your muscles after a workout and also help your body to expel toxins that get stored in your fatty tissues.

Personally, I skeeve hot tubs. And sauna's can raise bp and the dry heat isn;t good to breath for too long. If you're looking to break a sweat, a steam room is best -- on cycle or not.

I use the sauna EVERY DAY... I actually have been talking with companies and am getting ready to buy my own... I stand by them all the way... They also help with your sleep as well amongst the detoxifying they provide...

I loved the steam unit at the gym so much i had one put in my home.

thanks

Make sure they are CLEAN and you will be just fine. The only problems I see with these are public use ones,,
too many germs.

Top Bottom