Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horrific murder that I've heard nothing about....why?

Thats sad, Its amazing how the news media can pick and choose there stories: I think if you do something horrendous like this, you should be publically beheaded..

redsamurai said:
and black people say that all the whacko's are white and all black crime usually is drug related or gang related. WTF? They picked off a couple going on a date and did this to them? What fucking niggers............I expect every black person here to call them the same.

The difference anymore between white people and black people is that our criminals disgust us.............but black people seem to apologize for their criminal element at a much higher rate. I would gladly hang a klansmen from his balls and smoke a nice cigar. If onle black people were even remotely as intolerant........... :rolleyes:
Ya know, the Klan adoped a mile of highway between the arkansas border and Harrison Arkansas... I think the highway dept stopped putting the sign back up. It was stolen most every night it was put back up.

Coincidentally, the HillBilly Lane sign right by my parents house I think is actually welded on... that fucker wont come off.

nefertiti said:
I was in my car this morning and the morning radio show people were talking about a double murder in Tennessee this past winter that received virtually NO news coverage. And it wasn't an ordinary murder. There was gang rape, mutilation, torture...no coverage.

I'm going to post the link and pose the question...why do you think this has gotten next to no national coverage while stories like a missing girl in the bahamas (I can't even remember her name) and even ratially charged stories like the Duke "rape" case seem to receive endless and mind boggling amounts of coverage?

Some think it's a media bias about black on white crimes, but that seems unlikely to me. I'm curious about what others think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom_murder

If you look at the links at the bottom, you'll see a lot of the above referenced theory about why this isn't being talked about more.

More on the murder itself (excuse the source, but it was almost impossible to find a link detailing the murders from a major news source) :

Maybe she was a bad news whore and nobody gave a shit.

nefertiti said:
Some of the suspects have essentially confessed, so that might be part of it.

Cut the crap, LEFT WING LIBERAL MEDIA.... Michael Savage Talked about it, Hannity, Mark Levin......you know all the "evil war lord right wingers"

alien amp pharm said:
some sick people in this world.

I'm glad I have a Glock.

You won't for long if the far left has their way! The liberal mindset is self destructive, because it essentially comes back around to bite them in the ass. However it seems they lack the mental capacity to realize it. They are creating more destruction with their stock of lenient policies and stances, and then when the shit hits the fan because of it, they put a spin on who and where the responsibility lies, thus perpetuating the cycle.

As far as the thread topic, I'll be as fair as I can be. If every person, no matter their color or creed, had an equal chance at a good life, would there still be a disproportionate number of minority crimes? Every race commits atrocious acts against another as well as their own kind. I think it's too damning to try and dissect human behavior because many times it is unpredictable.
However, the reality is that we live in far from a perfect world, and as long as different races are living in the same society, expecting equality, there will be increased chances of racially motivated crimes. When we realize that there is no such thing as reaching true equality in our world (and more specifically, our country), and that we'd actually be better off believing and praying to God, then perhaps we can start accepting it and doing something to clean up this mess.

Last edited:
velvett said:
I can't argue with you because I don't know where you live.

But I will say this, I live in an area where the real nasty crime doesn't make the papers because the local town government doesn't want to scare the weekenders, summer people and day trippers away because local revenue would take a fast nose dive.

The older locals still don't lock their houses and cars and some of the second home owners think "ou it's the country, it's safe" - little do they know people live in their house while they're back in city.

Recently 4 men abducted a young girl from a school athletic field and kept her prisoner in a house while used her as their personal sex slave. They got caught after one of the guy started bragging about it in deli less than 500 yard from the school that she was abducted from.

It doesn't happen in your neighborhood until it happens.

No matter who you are or where you live I don't think it's good idea to think "that stuff don't happen here" because if you talk to the old timers they'll tell you "that didn't happen here until.."

Better wide eyed and safe then blindsided.

:)

This is true. I can see Gambino's point though; I grew up about 100 miles from where he's at now (or at least at the time of his last posting). The larger populated areas you have, the more minorities (mostly black, hispanic) and racial tension you have with it. Other than Wisconsin, Michigan's upper peninsula is bordered by about 75% water. The majority of minorities are asians and indians at a technological school. It's comparable to a freak accident to hear of a murder up there. Theft and arson there, while more prevalent, are still less common than murders and violent crimes in a small to medium sized city. It goes to show that generally speaking, racial unity plays a part in civil order, whether people want to acknowledge it or not. People can grow to accept and welcome any minority, as long as they don't disrupt the values, culture, social norms, etc. of that area. It goes without saying this is easier to accomplish in smaller towns and rural areas.

holy crap the thing that gets me about this thread aside of the horrific shit that happened is the fact that the only black people that posted on this thread could only say "repost" or that "this story was posted already". but god for-fucking-bid we mention the name Imus and all hell breaks loose. yall are hypocrite's to the maximum.

bigmann245 said:
yall are hypocrite's to the maximum.

Repost.

I wonder if Nefertitties heard of the guy here in Maine who killed four people and killed one ladies three dogs. Even took the time to skin the dead dogs

we don't kill enough people in this country............we've become sissified christian "turn the other cheekers". I don't give a fuck what color people are, the do shit like this and it's time for hell on earth. And GS, what the fuck man? Look, let's say those kids did come from a klan rally............fine, beat em up, mug em, take their money.........that's fitting. But keeping a woman alive for 4 days, cutting off her breasts.......gangbanging her for the 4 days, pouring bleach down her throat to get rid of their filthy seed...........c'mon. I wouldn't do all that to someone who killed my family............I'd just kill em...........albeit slow. But your post smacked of a bit of "apologization" or "mitigation"............no?

Top Bottom