Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horrific murder that I've heard nothing about....why?

yeah, im from tn and i was shocked to hear that kind of thing happening
i talked to my mom about it and she has heard NOTHING about it, and she lives like 45 mins from knoxville
and if you go to the knoxvillenewssentinal.com and type in the girls name or the guys name, all sorts of stories come up thats been going on since january

If you do a search for South Beach, Miami, rape/murder/torture you will find this story is EXACTLY like another one here. At first I was thinking that someone typo'd TN in the place of South Florida.

Down here, the male however lived. He was forced to watch them rape his girlfriend for hours before he was taken out of the van and shot in the head and left on some embankment to die. She was then taken, raped over and over again, tortured and stabbed to death.

And Sharpton is a fucking joke. That man needs a taste of true blackness to straighten his ass out. Wait until he gets carjacked or something.

AAP said:
If you do a search for South Beach, Miami, rape/murder/torture you will find this story is EXACTLY like another one here. At first I was thinking that someone typo'd TN in the place of South Florida.

Down here, the male however lived. He was forced to watch them rape his girlfriend for hours before he was taken out of the van and shot in the head and left on some embankment to die. She was then taken, raped over and over again, tortured and stabbed to death.

And Sharpton is a fucking joke. That man needs a taste of true blackness to straighten his ass out. Wait until he gets carjacked or something.

I feel sick... :worried:

where are the hate crime charges???

just another reason you never allow yourself to be forced into a situation where you cannot protect yourself..

fight until you die.. never go to another location with people that are obviously intent on crime... (stealing a car)..

I remember a case years ago in Little Havana where 3 black teenagers kidnapped a 19 year old white girl (white = obviously) and for almost a week they raped her nonstop. Even inviting their friends over to rape her as well. It was estimated that close to 30 different individuals raped this girl multiple times in the course of six days. She was raped to the point that she lost consciousness and the perps in order to get a response out of her during the rapes (apparently they didn't like fucking a beaten tortured girl because they said it was like doing a blow up doll) would heat up various objects and hold them against her skin to cause her body to involutary twitch and spasm.
Both of her femurs were broken somewhere along the second or third day. Her hands which were tied above her head to the headboard had turned black from lack of circulation. Both sides of her jaw were broken along with the orbital sockets of her face. One nipple had been chewed/pulled off.

And when they killed her? They filled up a styrofoam cooler with boiling water and held her upside down by her broken legs and lowered her down into it until she drowned.

And then she was raped again.

It occured in a house that was on the market for sale and the realtor discovered the body that Sunday when she came over to hold open house. Despite the large number of participants in the crime and the large crowds going in and out of the empty house, the crime still took close to 8 months to be solved. Even though nearly everyone of the perps had been arrested before their prints were on file.

AAP said:
I remember a case years ago in Little Havana where 3 black teenagers kidnapped a 19 year old white girl (white = obviously) and for almost a week they raped her nonstop. Even inviting their friends over to rape her as well. It was estimated that close to 30 different individuals raped this girl multiple times in the course of six days. She was raped to the point that she lost consciousness and the perps in order to get a response out of her during the rapes (apparently they didn't like fucking a beaten tortured girl because they said it was like doing a blow up doll) would heat up various objects and hold them against her skin to cause her body to involutary twitch and spasm.
Both of her femurs were broken somewhere along the second or third day. Her hands which were tied above her head to the headboard had turned black from lack of circulation. Both sides of her jaw were broken along with the orbital sockets of her face. One nipple had been chewed/pulled off.

And when they killed her? They filled up a styrofoam cooler with boiling water and held her upside down by her broken legs and lowered her down into it until she drowned.

And then she was raped again.

It occured in a house that was on the market for sale and the realtor discovered the body that Sunday when she came over to hold open house. Despite the large number of participants in the crime and the large crowds going in and out of the empty house, the crime still took close to 8 months to be solved. Even though nearly everyone of the perps had been arrested before their prints were on file.
I'm actually, literally, feeling nauseated from reading about the boiling water in the cooler.

It amazes me that someone could become that malignant and depraved. I couldn't do that to a bug, let alone a human.

heatherrae said:
I'm actually, literally, feeling nauseated from reading about the boiling water in the cooler.

It amazes me that someone could become that malignant and depraved. I couldn't do that to a bug, let alone a human.

actually, I used to think this was the first time I heard of a death like this but it wasn't. It has happened before.

AAP said:

omg

Top Bottom