Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horrible experience at the doctor

So if he believes that men shouldn't manipulate God's will, I resume he would not administer antibiotics to anyone with a deadly infection?

Did you throw that back in his face? If we werent meant to manipulate it, and he really feels that way, then he shouldnt be prescribing any man made drugs!

I did, but not in a defiant way. I didn't wanna be rude, I simply wanted to hear what hormone he then would claim was responsible for test production. A question he completely avoided.

the only way you are gonna find a doc who knows this shit is to find one that is also a bodybuilder and has experience with steroids. thats the ONLY way .

Hmmm, Castlight returned 0 results searching for "bodybuilder"...fml.

I did, but not in a defiant way. I didn't wanna be rude, I simply wanted to hear what hormone he then would claim was responsible for test production. A question he completely avoided.

yeah bro I don't know how people expect regular people to accept juicing when docs are ignorant on it just as much. this is why forums like this sharing our own experiences are superior than some guy reading shit out of a medical book.

let him know how silly he sounds and thats it, really no point in argueing with him.. or you can send him to EF and i can talk some sense into him lol

Top Bottom