Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Horrible experience at the doctor

MickB

Just got my blood results back at the doctor's office and everything was in normal range 8 weeks post cycle consisting of tren/masteron/prop.

However, FSH and LH hadn't been measured and when I asked the doc why, he said those hormones aren't produced in men, only in women.

Then when I asked which hormone that is responsible for male test production, he simply avoided the question and told me in regard to steroid usage, that we humans aren't meant to manipulate with how God created us.

I've always taken it with a grain of salt when people here say that most doctors are clueless, since I know these guys have a lot of knowledge they need to sort. But giving out wrong information like that instead of just admitting he is not sure on the subject was sickening to me.

This was in Denmark btw.

Most doctors are clueless on the subject. Best to ignore them.. if he didnt test for LH and FSH then its best to get a new doctor..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

LH and FSH in women only?? This is actually making me angry to read. How do these morons get off calling themselves professionals?

if you asked 99% of doctors in the US about LH and FSH they would have no idea either.

like i've been telling you guys all along its like asking a bunch of virgins how to have sex. i talk to the doctors i play poker with (homegame) about steroids just for shits and giggles and the answers they give me are hilarious. one of them told me they were amino acids.. I was LOL'ing inside but i didn't want him to know i was. they just don't know about this stuff. this is why we are lucky to have forums like this.

also the doc you went to shouldn't be practicing medicine if he is too stupid to separate science from religion. you cannot combine the two. and if we weren't meant to manipulate how god created us then why the fuck is he a doctor? isn't that what they do all the time when they write a prescription or do a surgery?

the only way you are gonna find a doc who knows this shit is to find one that is also a bodybuilder and has experience with steroids. thats the ONLY way .

Find a HRT doctor in your area that will do a full blood panel and then prescribed you Test Cyp.. Most PCP doctors are not trained and do not have experience with low testosterone.

Then when I asked which hormone that is responsible for male test production, he simply avoided the question and told me in regard to steroid usage, that we humans aren't meant to manipulate with how God created us.

Did you throw that back in his face? If we werent meant to manipulate it, and he really feels that way, then he shouldnt be prescribing any man made drugs!

Some docs are better than others. Get a new one who can quote medical journals instead of bible verses. Shame on him for not knowing, and again for judging you. Seriously, get a new doc!

also the doc you went to shouldn't be practicing medicine if he is too stupid to separate science from religion. you cannot combine the two. and if we weren't meant to manipulate how god created us then why the fuck is he a doctor? isn't that what they do all the time when they write a prescription or do a surgery?

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I was pretty shocked to see a man in the medical field bring God into it.

Top Bottom