Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hormone replacement

reddevil33

Gents,
Im new to the board and had a question. I just recently started a Hormone Replacement Therapy regime that allows me to inject test Cypionate. Will I find good muscle development results with this specific compound??

that depends on your diet and training... steroids dont do the work for you... any steroid will help build muscle if everything else is utilized properly and if you medically need trt, then of course its going to help... when you have low testosterone, it inhibits you from growing muscle to begin with

Gents,
Im new to the board and had a question. I just recently started a Hormone Replacement Therapy regime that allows me to inject test Cypionate. Will I find good muscle development results with this specific compound??

What did your doctor say when you asked him this?

if you are asking if hopping on TRT will magically grow your body muscles the answer is obviously no. i used to play poker with a bunch of old rich dudes who were all on TRT and they looked like shit with guts. that is an example but the point is you build muscle from resistance and weight training

Gents,

If, as I'd hope, it's been prescribed to you by your doc it's unlikely too be of a level high enough to elicit too much of a reaction anabolically speaking.

Gents,

If your training and diet has been on point you'll notice better gains than back when you were struggling with low levels but obviously it won't be anything like using supraphysiological doses of it.

Top Bottom