Ok, if this is a repost then I'm sorry. But I just saw that on CBS tonight at 10/9c, that there is a scandal being talked about involving steroids, murder and stealing identities. I assume its about the Titus/Ryan escapade.
Same here. It's almost disgusting how confused and erroneous the media is. They would be better off looking at the billions of dollars that smoking has cost the healthcare industry. But that's an old story...
It's only a matter of time until the Titus thing is exposed. It's sad, hes a thug, it has nothing to do with muscle growth. I hate weak ass copouts like this.
Same here. It's almost disgusting how confused and erroneous the media is. They would be better off looking at the billions of dollars that smoking has cost the healthcare industry. But that's an old story...
I've done them and all,but it's not like they're good for people when used for BB. HRT is one thing, but I just find it funny when people compare steroid or other drug use to smoking and try to say it's acceptable.
I've done them and all,but it's not like they're good for people when used for BB. HRT is one thing, but I just find it funny when people compare steroid or other drug use to smoking and try to say it's acceptable.
Same here. It's almost disgusting how confused and erroneous the media is. They would be better off looking at the billions of dollars that smoking has cost the healthcare industry. But that's an old story...
It's points like this that those fuckheads (yes they deserve being called that) responsible ignore simply because they don't want to admit they're wrong. Either that or they're just plain idiots.