Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

holy fucking fuckness Batman

Today's been one of the most fucking horrible days I've had in yearsm Caught shit at the office, went out of my way sacrificing personal time to help a kid at work and it blew up in my face, somehow I parked too close to a concrete stop in the parking lot and my bumper just fucking snapped off, I get home feeling like a piece of shit to open the mail and realize our family friend (the one who helped me buy my house) died 10 fucking days ago and his wife mailed me instead of calling me. I just ran out the house and had a horrible meltdown in my front lawn, hubby had to walk me back home, I had dinner plans so I'm drinking myself stupid at a god damn buffalo wild wings.

If any of you fuckers correct my grammar I'll bomb you when I'm sober.

/rant :(

Damn. That was much better than my ex-wife story.

This might not make sense to you guys but this family friend was also Like the last piece/link of my dad, I met him through Dad and now he's gone too, I have nothing left of dad, nothing :(

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Sorry to hear Nan...that sucks..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Today's been one of the most fucking horrible days I've had in yearsm Caught shit at the office, went out of my way sacrificing personal time to help a kid at work and it blew up in my face, somehow I parked too close to a concrete stop in the parking lot and my bumper just fucking snapped off, I get home feeling like a piece of shit to open the mail and realize our family friend (the one who helped me buy my house) died 10 fucking days ago and his wife mailed me instead of calling me. I just ran out the house and had a horrible meltdown in my front lawn, hubby had to walk me back home, I had dinner plans so I'm drinking myself stupid at a god damn buffalo wild wings.

If any of you fuckers correct my grammar I'll bomb you when I'm sober.

/rant :(

He's cheating on you! :biggrin:

Be thankful you have memories of your dad. My dad passed away before my mom gave birth to me so I'm stuck in a fucking emotional limbo for the rest of my life. Focus on the positive and things will fall into place. It's not so much what happens to you but how you react to it that determines your path in life. Hope things get better.
Perspective is indeed everything, thanks man :)

Top Bottom