Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hmb Mhb?

Grantsdu

I just bought some new stuff today. Its creatine but has something called HMB or MHB. The guy told me that they are both similar in what they do so that added them together and its suspose to be some of the best stuff out there. Anyone on here know what I'm talking about and if so have you takes it? I'm afarid I wasted about 50$

It's called HMB. It doesn't work like creatine because it has more anticatabolic properties. Studies have shown it to decrease protein degradation more than anything. I think it is a usefull supplement if you take it while dieting and take in enough. I think you would see the best results if you take in around 6 gms a day. As you can probably see, this is an expensive supplement and that is why many people do not take it.

feels like deca

RE: Hmb Mhb?

Yes, they are very similar. They are both crap. I remember some Body-for-Money guy said, "HMB feels like Deca." He's right, it feels like fake deca: you get it in the ass and get no results.

I'm not trying to be rude or discouraging, just straight up. Try to get your money back. Tell the sales guy you have friends who have tried it and don't like it whatever, but get your money back!! Stick with regular creatine. If you're going to spend that much for a legal supplement make it something worthwhile like glutamine, 1-AD or more protein. :)

I meant HMB and/or mhb is crap.

We all know creatine is the shiznitobamitskie, didn't mean to confuse.

That guy at GNC should be beaten within an inch of his life.

HMB like creatine? Yeah, like liquid creatine.

Maybe I messed up there. Oh well. It has glutamine in it, thats one of the main reasons I got it. I should have known the guy was just trying to get me to buy something. Well if nothing else the creatine in it may help me some!!!

Top Bottom