Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High hematocrit levels??

I had to give blood this past Saturday. My hematocrit was 52.1 with 52.0 being the threshold for my lab, and my Hemoglobin was 19.5 according to the bloodbank tester. I was having headaches and feeling tired alot. I'm going to check and see what my hemoglobin/hematocrit dropped to next Monday when I draw labs. Will post the results.....

I can definatly feel when I am getting close to my donation date as well. Thick blood takes its toll.

The strange thing for me is I have no symptoms when mine is high. Even at 56 on my hematocrit level I felt good and could tell,no difference after donating.

Sent from my C771 using EliteFitness

The strange thing for me is I have no symptoms when mine is high. Even at 56 on my hematocrit level I felt good and could tell,no difference after donating.

Sent from my C771 using EliteFitness

It will vary from person to person. Even if you dont feel it, it causes the heart to work harder which over time causes thickening of the walls etc.

Since I do a fair amount of high intensity cardio, thats usually where I can tell its getting high. I lose endurance and dont recover as fast between sets.

Top Bottom