Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High esto maybe info plz.

jcb_phlps

I dont have any real sides yet but I'm a week into my first cycle of test 400 c/wk with a d-bol 30mg/day kicker. My left nipple feels kinda weird and I was just wondering what the very early signs of gyno feel like any help would be great.

Ty man I'm taking Aromasin right now at 6.25 EoD didnt want to dose to high becuase its my first cycle and want to see how I react a little. Think maybe I should let it got for another week or do you think I should move it to ED. I dont know if its all diet and some juice or all juice but I've almost put on ten pounds in a week. Kinda freakish I think. Hopfully it slows down from here on out I dont want to gain like fourty fricken pounds or anything.

I dont have any real sides yet but I'm a week into my first cycle of test 400 c/wk with a d-bol 30mg/day kicker. My left nipple feels kinda weird and I was just wondering what the very early signs of gyno feel like any help would be great.
If your nipples get very sensitive, sore,and or itchy then that is cause for concern. until then, I would say keep with it.

Top Bottom