Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

It still pains me to post these. I really don't see any difference, not that I expect to. It's only been 2 weeks, & around 4 lbs.
FrntDbleBi.jpg

FrntDbleBi.jpg

LeftTri.jpg

RearDoubleBi.jpg

RightDrumstick1.jpg

HiDnGoD said:
My workout from last night. I've hit the 300lb squat again.
For 9 too?? Way to push thru it HiDn!!!

Nice back double bi :qt:

You are FABULOUS for posting these pics. Keep it up :) Going back to look at the first ones :D

Someone got a tan! :D ;)

*Bunny* said:
For 9 too?? Way to push thru it HiDn!!!

Nice back double bi :qt:

You are FABULOUS for posting these pics. Keep it up :) Going back to look at the first ones :D

Someone got a tan! :D ;)
Ummm, no. That was 4 ;) . My writing gets a little shaky after squatting 300 lbs, LOL.

2040 cals, Fat 66.37g for 29.5%, Protein 171.5g for 33.5%, Carbs189.2g for 37%

Breakfast:
Banana 121g
Cheerios 37g
Old Cheddar 20g
1% White milk180g

Meal 2
Apple 115g
Probiotic Yogourt 150g

Meal3
Sirloin Steak 210g
Garden Salad 130g

Meal 4
Whey Protein 60g
Chocolate Milk 50ml
Old Cheddar 40g

Meal 5
Ham 210g
Broccoli 70g (slightly steamed)
Red Pepper60g
Sidekicks Scaloped Potatoes 85g

Last edited:
HiDn, how are you feeling? Do you FEEL better since you've been eating healthier & started this log? AFter the frist week i felt better, by week two it was very noticeable. I posted weekly picks & was amazed that people saw differences I apparently did not lol :)

Stick with it you are doing great :D

Just droping in quick to say hello. Good progress bro..... thats for sure. Exspecially considering the health issues.

PS

Nice homemade weight rack in the background of the first page. :) Gotta paint over those ground down welds or that motha will get rusty in about 1 week. I gotta plenty of TIG burns too. Glad im done with that bullspit. Have a good one homie.

cityhick said:
Just droping in quick to say hello. Good progress bro..... thats for sure. Exspecially considering the health issues.

PS

Nice homemade weight rack in the background of the first page. :) Gotta paint over those ground down welds or that motha will get rusty in about 1 week. I gotta plenty of TIG burns too. Glad im done with that bullspit. Have a good one homie.
Thanks for dropping in.

Actually, that rack has been in my basement for 6 or 7 years. It's showing a little rust, but not bad considering. I've been putting off painting it because I'm always thinking about a:replacing it, or, b:modifications. Neither of which are getting done, LOL.

*Bunny* said:
HiDn, how are you feeling? Do you FEEL better since you've been eating healthier & started this log? AFter the frist week i felt better, by week two it was very noticeable. I posted weekly picks & was amazed that people saw differences I apparently did not lol :)

Stick with it you are doing great :D
I feel better, but, it would probably be more noticeable if I was getting enough sleep. Bad sleep patterns+sleep apnea+sinus condition+restless wife=not enough sleep.

Top Bottom