Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hidngod's log

HiDnGoD said:
Thanks for your encouragement. It means a lot to me.
My family mean well, but I don't get the constant encouragement & feedback from them. My wife actually feels threatened by my attention to details, weighing foods, logs, etc.

I know this wasn't posted up today...but saw this post and then the one after where you started talking about T-Rex.

Have you thought about making the nutrition a little less complex? Isn't life already busy enough to add in more work for yourself where eating is concerned? All the folks who I worked with while I competed and trained others did best where nutrition is concerned when it was less complicated. I can imagine you not getting a lot of sleep because you're filling out all those calories logs.....but seriously, j/k...in a way.

I would not try any artificial stimulants or weight loss additions until you've increased your metabolism naturally. I am sure some of the supplement folks here might disagree, but its the truth really. If you consider your body to be like a machine and treat it with consistency until such time as it stagnates and you need a change - you'll never know what will work best for you. You have to figure out what your true baseline is first, then it becomes easier over time to manipulate your diet. IMO, it takes a couple weeks when you have a severe diet change to not feel like shit; then around 6 weeks of consistency to notice more significant changes. Not saying you do, but some also link food and emotion. If you take the emotion out of food and visualize it to be 'feeding the machine' so to speak, it helps quite a bit.

I'll check in now and then to see how your doing. I wish you great success.

Quadsweep's Sister said:
I know this wasn't posted up today...but saw this post and then the one after where you started talking about T-Rex.

Have you thought about making the nutrition a little less complex? Isn't life already busy enough to add in more work for yourself where eating is concerned? All the folks who I worked with while I competed and trained others did best where nutrition is concerned when it was less complicated. I can imagine you not getting a lot of sleep because you're filling out all those calories logs.....but seriously, j/k...in a way.

I would not try any artificial stimulants or weight loss additions until you've increased your metabolism naturally. I am sure some of the supplement folks here might disagree, but its the truth really. If you consider your body to be like a machine and treat it with consistency until such time as it stagnates and you need a change - you'll never know what will work best for you. You have to figure out what your true baseline is first, then it becomes easier over time to manipulate your diet. IMO, it takes a couple weeks when you have a severe diet change to not feel like shit; then around 6 weeks of consistency to notice more significant changes. Not saying you do, but some also link food and emotion. If you take the emotion out of food and visualize it to be 'feeding the machine' so to speak, it helps quite a bit.

I'll check in now and then to see how your doing. I wish you great success.
Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate all the comments I can get.
I haven't started T-rex yet. I'll weight for a while. I'm trying to just get my diet under control, & planning ahead, before I add any thermo's, or energizers.
Iwanna make the most from the money I spend, when/if I do add supps.

Just checking in on you Mr H. Great post from QSS - in my experience it does take about 6 weeks or so to see changes and I have trouble staying consistent so I have yet to get any further. Taking a while to get MY shiznit in order, LOL!

We can do it!

:velvett:

HiDnGoD said:
Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate all the comments I can get.
I haven't started T-rex yet. I'll weight for a while. I'm trying to just get my diet under control, & planning ahead, before I add any thermo's, or energizers.
Iwanna make the most from the money I spend, when/if I do add supps.
^^ Nice work HiDn :)

Hows the battle wound doing these days?

In case I forget to tell ya have a great weekend!!! :D

*Bunny* said:
^^ Nice work HiDn :)

Hows the battle wound doing these days?

In case I forget to tell ya have a great weekend!!! :D
Thks
The "wound" is healing nicely. Infection is gone. Still not happy with the results of the surgery, but I'll wait to see if the scar tissue softens any. Exercises aren't suffering, I just have to get my strength back. Should be in a week or 2.

Merm: I've been playing at this for years, but only recently been using my head. My problem is snacking. If I start, I get in a cycle of snacking, trying to exercise enough to compensate, & battling my glucose levels, and med dosages.

If I don't esee you, everybody, have a good weekend.

OK, I guess yesterday was my cheat day. Went to our favourite fish joint & got some fish & chips. Blackened Pacific Snapper. That, right there, is one of the best foods I have ever tasted.

Went for an awesome bike ride. 20.4 km in an hr. Legs were burning at the end.

HiDnGoD said:
OK, I guess yesterday was my cheat day. Went to our favourite fish joint & got some fish & chips. Blackened Pacific Snapper. That, right there, is one of the best foods I have ever tasted.

Went for an awesome bike ride. 20.4 km in an hr. Legs were burning at the end.
That snapper sounds deeeeeelicious :p
Glad you had an awesome bike ride... that is exactly how my legs felt after Spin this morning too :D
Have a great weeeeeeeekend!!!!

sbt2082 said:
That snapper sounds deeeeeelicious :p
Glad you had an awesome bike ride... that is exactly how my legs felt after Spin this morning too :D
Have a great weeeeeeeekend!!!!
I believe I will, thank you very much.
& I hope your weekend is splendiferous as well. :RADAR: :busy: :elephant: :roadster: :dance2: :magilicut

Top Bottom