Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hi!!

FigureSkater

Hi ladies--
After neglecting my formerly ripped hot chick body during my first year of law school in a part of the US where winter never seems to end (which really did me in, I'm used to 90-degree summers and winters with little snow), it's time to get myself back in shape and to where I was before. My primary goal is dropping body fat (and getting back to where I feel good in a figure skating dress, because I'm competing this coming season after a few years off/not skating seriously). At the moment, I'm to embarrassed to even post my stats because, quite frankly, I'm very disgusted with them (I guess they could be worse, it's not like I have to shop at a fat girl clothing store or anything, I just feel like CRAP). But I've got the rest of the summer to focus on my body and get back into a routine (so I'll be used to it when school starts in the fall), so here's the plan--

I'm doing Bill Phillips Body For Life because I'm familiar with the program and pretty much swore by it as a varsity athlete when I was an undergraduate, with a few minor changes:
--doing the 20-minute cardio 6 days a week instead of 3 because I'm a freak who enjoys that stuff
--adding 3 miles of walking per day during the week--I live a mile and a half from my office, with the gym on the way (which also lets my cute little car rest in my garage, out of the sun all day)
--working out in early afternoon (2:00-ish), rather than morning, because the gym here doesn't open until 7am and I have to be at work at 8
--not doing the myoplex crap--I have a few "emergency use only" EAS Carb Control bars if I'm in a rush, but instead of his crap twice a day every day, I'm just eating an extra half of a turkey on wheat sandwich, an extra piece of grilled chicken, etc. (Still eating 5-6 times a day)
--softball games/practice 2-3 evenings per week, occasional rollerblading/biking/walking with the boyfriend in the evenings/weekends

I normally taper my carbs as the day goes on, and last time I did this a few years ago I also tapered off the overall amount of carbs I as I went along until I was below 50g/day, but right now my goal is dropping my body fat percentage back to a number that does not make me cringe! I took before pics/measurments, etc and might post them in a few weeks once I see some progress...right now, they're just ick and provide me with little/nothing to be proud of!

Any comments, suggestions greatly appreciated. I'm no stranger to working out/fitness, actually have been a mod on other fitness/weight trainign-related boards before (but they got shut down :() I've never used anything "illegal," although now that ephedrine has been added to that list, we'll see...but I can probably live without it.

Best of Luck to you
with your new goals and aspirations!
:cool:
L7

Top Bottom