Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hi Lestat!

Was home sick today actually, got a bad cold. Went out to dinner though tonight, now I am home relaxing before bed. Normally I'd work out tomorrow AM, but I'm calling it off in order to get healthy.

How have you been? I see you are the talk of the town around here tonight.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
so whats new in San Diego? hows the weathe rout there?
Been sunny and warm, in the 80s this week. You can't really beat the weather here, top in the country, one of the best in the world.
 
Lestat said:
Was home sick today actually, got a bad cold. Went out to dinner though tonight, now I am home relaxing before bed. Normally I'd work out tomorrow AM, but I'm calling it off in order to get healthy.

How have you been? I see you are the talk of the town around here tonight.

Sorry bro, I'll remember to not cough on your back next time. :qt:
 
Lestat said:
Been sunny and warm, in the 80s this week. You can't really beat the weather here, top in the country, one of the best in the world.

are you and my friend going to hang out when he gets back? hes in philadelphia right now
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
are you and my friend going to hang out when he gets back? hes in philadelphia right now
Yeah I hope to sometime, he's about a 2 hour drive away but I have some other friends in his area I could make a weekend out of it.
 
Lestat said:
Yeah I hope to sometime, he's about a 2 hour drive away but I have some other friends in his area I could make a weekend out of it.



if you head north let me know
 
Lestat said:
been alright, have a cold, but otherwise things are good.

yeah, i hear ya. i'm just getting over a spell of bronchitis. Nose is still stuffed up but the hacking is almost gone. Hows the weather down there?
 
StickFigure said:
yeah, i hear ya. i'm just getting over a spell of bronchitis. Nose is still stuffed up but the hacking is almost gone. Hows the weather down there?
great weather as always bro
 
StickFigure said:
that's what i always loved about Diego, it seemed like the sun was always shining.
i think phoenix gets more sun days, but our temperatures stay more mild year round.. no extreme highs or lows.
 
Lestat said:
i think phoenix gets more sun days, but our temperatures stay more mild year round.. no extreme highs or lows.

yeah, I hear ya. I was just talking with a friend this evening and said that if I ever moved back to Cali, i'd move down to Diego for sure.
 
StickFigure said:
yeah, I hear ya. I was just talking with a friend this evening and said that if I ever moved back to Cali, i'd move down to Diego for sure.
that'd be awesome bro
 
San Diego is definitely where its at in California. Hey Lestat, they need English teachers there?
 
StickFigure said:
You should go have a ladies night out doll! You deserve it.
well...hmmmm. I dont really know any ladies around here. Also, I was never a LADIES OUT kind of gal. I dont really like hanging around other women. It's some sort of anti-social problem I have.
 
Top Bottom