KaitlinJRob1982
New member
hey babe, where have you been?
Been sunny and warm, in the 80s this week. You can't really beat the weather here, top in the country, one of the best in the world.KaitlinJRob1982 said:so whats new in San Diego? hows the weathe rout there?
Lestat said:Was home sick today actually, got a bad cold. Went out to dinner though tonight, now I am home relaxing before bed. Normally I'd work out tomorrow AM, but I'm calling it off in order to get healthy.
How have you been? I see you are the talk of the town around here tonight.

Lestat said:Been sunny and warm, in the 80s this week. You can't really beat the weather here, top in the country, one of the best in the world.
StickFigure said:Sorry bro, I'll remember to not cough on your back next time.![]()
Yeah I hope to sometime, he's about a 2 hour drive away but I have some other friends in his area I could make a weekend out of it.KaitlinJRob1982 said:are you and my friend going to hang out when he gets back? hes in philadelphia right now
Lestat said:Yeah I hope to sometime, he's about a 2 hour drive away but I have some other friends in his area I could make a weekend out of it.
Lestat said:Yeah I hope to sometime, he's about a 2 hour drive away but I have some other friends in his area I could make a weekend out of it.
I aint mad at ya good broStickFigure said:Don't ignore me cause your mad you bitch

Lestat said:I aint mad at ya good bro![]()
been alright, have a cold, but otherwise things are good.StickFigure said:how ya been Good Bro?
Lestat said:been alright, have a cold, but otherwise things are good.
great weather as always broStickFigure said:yeah, i hear ya. i'm just getting over a spell of bronchitis. Nose is still stuffed up but the hacking is almost gone. Hows the weather down there?
Lestat said:great weather as always bro
i think phoenix gets more sun days, but our temperatures stay more mild year round.. no extreme highs or lows.StickFigure said:that's what i always loved about Diego, it seemed like the sun was always shining.
Lestat said:i think phoenix gets more sun days, but our temperatures stay more mild year round.. no extreme highs or lows.
that'd be awesome broStickFigure said:yeah, I hear ya. I was just talking with a friend this evening and said that if I ever moved back to Cali, i'd move down to Diego for sure.
hi sexy!KaitlinJRob1982 said:hi lestat!
Smurfy said:San Diego has one of the best zoos in the country. Been there.

Smurfy said:He's doing well. He smoked some herb and went to his Mom's house to watch the race.
Smurfy said:Im drinking some Champagne. Doing laundry. that's about it!
well...hmmmm. I dont really know any ladies around here. Also, I was never a LADIES OUT kind of gal. I dont really like hanging around other women. It's some sort of anti-social problem I have.StickFigure said:You should go have a ladies night out doll! You deserve it.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














