Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Ladies... I need some help

Digital Ronin

My room mate is considering doing her first cycle. No problem, but my problem is that I'm up to speed on the dosages for men, but not women. After thinking long and hard, I suggested either Anavar or Primo. My personal preference for her would be ananvar. Can you give me some feedback on general dosage for women? Thanks...

I'd definately go with the anavar tabs. Remember keeping femininity is key. I recommend a 6 week cycle at 10mg/day to start. See how she feels and looks after a few weeks, and increase to 15mg if nessesary. She'll put on some quality muscle with that, and the dosage is low enough that it shouldn't have any effect.

10 mg is ok but she could even start at 15 mg without loosing her feminity.... Did you consider winstrol for her ? Less expensive and pretty effective for a first cycle. a 10 mg/day 4 weeks cycle would gieve some good results...

good luck to you bros and sist:kaioken:

I did a six week cycle of Winstrol 10mg per day and no problem. Gained about 5 lbs muscle. It's not a bad choice either.

Believe me when I tell you that my face is the most important thing to me. I'm trying to get into fitness modeling seriously and would never do anything to jepordize that chance. She should do what ever she is more confortable with. I was, and still am paraniod about sides, that's a risk taken with any kind of drug use. I will only do a cycle when preparing for a compitition, so I suggest that she not use often.

Top Bottom