Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hi everyone

Wootoom said:
i was drowning in a wave of extasy tsu tsu tsu nami

fuck man, now I want japense food.

Are the people edible? I have a japense family of 11 over across the road. I bet if gathered them up I'd have a good 45 pounds worth of human.

Is that to tribal of me?

FUCK IT, IMMMA KILLLLL THTATTTTTT SHITTTTTT MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR


ROCK ON!!!

ODOYLE RULES!!!!
 
ceasar989 said:
fuck man, now I want japense food.

Are the people edible? I have a japense family of 11 over across the road. I bet if gathered them up I'd have a good 45 pounds worth of human.

Is that to tribal of me?

FUCK IT, IMMMA KILLLLL THTATTTTTT SHITTTTTT MOTHER FUCKERRRRRR


ROCK ON!!!

ODOYLE RULES!!!!
dont go in the ditch from a banana on the road dude
 
ceasar989 said:
Kaitlain Rob, I know her.
samoth, i figured as much.

BITCH BE CRAZY!!
scotty doesnt know, but k-robs does. re-read "holy shittt"

Their is a kaitlin robinson on my swim team

She is one physcho (sp?)
 
rocky_road said:
Their is a kaitlin robinson on my swim team

She is one physcho (sp?)

Psycho. And I suppose since she's one psycho, that's better than two because that would make her like a schizzophrenic or some dual personality shit.
 
ceasar989 said:
Psycho. And I suppose since she's one psycho, that's better than two because that would make her like a schizzophrenic or some dual personality shit.

well, their basically are two of her. her mom is the coach, and YES she gets special treatment. Anyways. I shouldn't be talking about people on the internet. lol.
 
rocky_road said:
well, their basically are two of her. her mom is the coach, and YES she gets special treatment. Anyways. I shouldn't be talking about people on the internet. lol.
holy shit wow
 
rocky_road said:
well, their basically are two of her. her mom is the coach, and YES she gets special treatment. Anyways. I shouldn't be talking about people on the internet. lol.

You're absolutely right, dont talk behind her back because I can garuntee you, LITTLE MISS MUFFET wont be caring to sit on her TUFFET any more. She'll be saying, "fuck curds and whey...no, keep the whey, NOW GIMME ROIDS!" at which point she'll join EF for its wealth of roid knowledge (george you can thank me later), track you down and polute your pm inbox with threating remarks like, "Bitch, wtf" or "bitch, just wtf do you think you're doing huh" or " bitch, I'm a bitch, but still, you're a bigger bitch and you cant come to my birthday and swimmmm nahhhh"

You're sooo fucked.
 
ceasar989 said:
You're absolutely right, dont talk behind her back because I can garuntee you, LITTLE MISS MUFFET wont be caring to sit on her TUFFET any more. She'll be saying, "fuck curds and whey...no, keep the whey, NOW GIMME ROIDS!" at which point she'll join EF for its wealth of road knowledge (george you can thank me later), track you down and polute your pm inbox with threating remarks like, "Bitch, wtf" or "bitch, just wtf do you think you're doing huh" or " bitch, I'm a bitch, but still, you're a bigger bitch and you cant come to my birthday and swimmmm nahhhh"

You're sooo fucked.
dude you need to lay off that shit its fuckin with your mind
 
hotzie said:
dude you need to lay off that shit its fuckin with your mind

haha, man, you dont like?

Funny thing is, I'm about at the cleanest point I've been in a year. Nothing's been in my system for atleast two days.
 
ceasar989 said:
haha, man, you dont like?

Funny thing is, I'm about at the cleanest point I've been in a year. Nothing's been in my system for atleast two days.
im jealous , its been a while for me ....god damned maine
 
hotzie said:
im jealous , its been a while for me ....god damned maine

No it's good man. TRUST ME. Think about it, it's positive in all ways but one. When you go back to you're original intoxicated self, you'll appreciate it more and likely have a lower tolerance to the shit you do. This equates to cash savings. Which equates to not cash savings because that just means buying more. Plus, time away from that shit is good. You need to get back to what's normal and important every once and a while....what?
 
ceasar989 said:
You're absolutely right, dont talk behind her back because I can garuntee you, LITTLE MISS MUFFET wont be caring to sit on her TUFFET any more. She'll be saying, "fuck curds and whey...no, keep the whey, NOW GIMME ROIDS!" at which point she'll join EF for its wealth of roid knowledge (george you can thank me later), track you down and polute your pm inbox with threating remarks like, "Bitch, wtf" or "bitch, just wtf do you think you're doing huh" or " bitch, I'm a bitch, but still, you're a bigger bitch and you cant come to my birthday and swimmmm nahhhh"

You're sooo fucked.


You'll stick up for me right??? :licker:
 
foreigngirl said:
I am leo ;)
i love her, i want her to know the secret... she'll figure it out eventually

no shit. Freaking awesome :-)


and Samoth and Hotzie, that's freaking awesome too :-))

we're all leoooooo's

Fg: I like you a lot :-)
 
rocky_road said:
no shit. Freaking awesome :-)
dont tell fg she has a big mouth

and Samoth and Hotzie, that's freaking awesome too :-))

we're all leoooooo's

Fg: I like you a lot :-)
leo's are the best
 
rocky_road said:
no shit. Freaking awesome :-)

Noooo!! Don't tell her!! No one has figured it out ('cept you).
and Samoth and Hotzie, that's freaking awesome too :-))
Our only fear is a mod doing a search or something (Di**er)
we're all leoooooo's

Fg: I like you a lot :-)

Ixnay!



:cow:
 
rocky_road said:
yes we are, hahahaha, pun intended (if you know astrology you'll get it)

jk.

Aries is a preety sweet sign. I'm almost a Virgo the Virgin....but not quite!! :mix:


Aries is yuk. Man Virgo is suppose to be the females Leo's perfect match. I like Scorpios - they are dark and exciting
 
foreigngirl said:
sorry for being a cockblocker :) But its true - 2 Leos cant go together, they both need attention and they both wanna be put on piedestal
Leo & Leo

When two Leos join together in a love match, they draw a great deal of attention. Others hold their breath and take notice. Two such stunning, creative, gregarious individuals seem to deserve one another. Theirs is an unbeatable combination when it comes to socializing, heading a group, or even inspiring others in the ways of romance. This duo was instantly attracted to their fellow Lion's good looks, and neither was shy in manifesting their desires.
 
foreigngirl said:
sorry for being a cockblocker :) But its true - 2 Leos cant go together, they both need attention and they both wanna be put on piedestal

What about taurus?

Would taurus describe myself?

I'm interested in this astrology junk now. tee hee
 
foreigngirl said:
Man Virgo is suppose to be the females Leo's perfect match.

That's not what I heard.
If that's true, that's preety geigh....or maybe i'm just sour about the last relationship I tried, with a virgo. He was so damn unenthusiastic about it, he made me do all the work lol :-( ... I think he's just lazy at that stuff. GR.

Actually, the fire signs (aries, leo, and sagittarious) all are very compatible with each other. But fg yes you're right about two leo's not being the greatest thing. If they can adore each other that's great! But it's not always the case lol :-)

You guys might think i'm geigh, but I really believe in this stuff lol :bouncer:

**Jessica**

PS. i'm soory that the topic keeps changing, but i personally like it that way!
 
rocky_road said:
That's not what I heard.
If that's true, that's preety geigh....or maybe i'm just sour about the last relationship I tried, with a virgo. He was so damn unenthusiastic about it, he made me do all the work lol :-( ... I think he's just lazy at that stuff. GR.

Actually, the fire signs (aries, leo, and sagittarious) all are very compatible with each other. But fg yes you're right about two leo's not being the greatest thing. If they can adore each other that's great! But it's not always the case lol :-)

You guys might think i'm geigh, but I really believe in this stuff lol :bouncer:

**Jessica**

PS. i'm soory that the topic keeps changing, but i personally like it that way!
two leos would be great :)
 
rocky_road said:
That's not what I heard.
If that's true, that's preety geigh....or maybe i'm just sour about the last relationship I tried, with a virgo. He was so damn unenthusiastic about it, he made me do all the work lol :-( ... I think he's just lazy at that stuff. GR.

Actually, the fire signs (aries, leo, and sagittarious) all are very compatible with each other. But fg yes you're right about two leo's not being the greatest thing. If they can adore each other that's great! But it's not always the case lol :-)

You guys might think i'm geigh, but I really believe in this stuff lol :bouncer:

**Jessica**

PS. i'm soory that the topic keeps changing, but i personally like it that way!

oh, no, my bad, man Libra
 
hotzie said:
Leo & Leo

When two Leos join together in a love match, they draw a great deal of attention. Others hold their breath and take notice. Two such stunning, creative, gregarious individuals seem to deserve one another. Theirs is an unbeatable combination when it comes to socializing, heading a group, or even inspiring others in the ways of romance. This duo was instantly attracted to their fellow Lion's good looks, and neither was shy in manifesting their desires.

If they are so called "double Leos" it will never work. Both need the attn and none is willing to give it

It depends on what our "under sign" is. WE all have 2 signs - 1. is our b-day 2. the hour that we were born at

So, mine second sign is Cancer which means I can get along with other Leos cause the cancer is softening my impulses and my selfisness.
 
rocky_road said:
ah, there you go.

I'm preety sure I read that both any leo is least compatible with virgo.

I'm damn attracted to virgo's tho.

hehehe


Virgos are weird and anal sometimes. My best g-friend is virgo.
 
ceasar989 said:
What about taurus?

Would taurus describe myself?

I'm interested in this astrology junk now. tee hee


taurus? My sister is one - stubborn, emotional but wont show it, little bit lazy
 
rocky_road said:
Oh, whats my second sign? I was born 4:04 PM


I dont know hun, I dont have a table for that at home. I used to tho. Its calculated by the date, month and hour. Try to google if they have something
 
foreigngirl said:
taurus? My sister is one - stubborn, emotional but wont show it, little bit lazy


haha thats good shit.

Although I wouldn't say I'm THAT emotional. Well ok maybe I am on my 49th volume of "dear diary" but that's nothing.
 
ceasar989 said:
haha thats good shit.

Although I wouldn't say I'm THAT emotional. Well ok maybe I am on my 49th volume of "dear diary" but that's nothing.


emotional I ment more like - easily gets mad, easily gets deppressed
 
foreigngirl said:
If they are so called "double Leos" it will never work. Both need the attn and none is willing to give it

It depends on what our "under sign" is. WE all have 2 signs - 1. is our b-day 2. the hour that we were born at

So, mine second sign is Cancer which means I can get along with other Leos cause the cancer is softening my impulses and my selfisness.
you=cockblocker
 
Howdy and welcome. Beware of the numerous marriage proposals you'll probably get from half the EF men

Whiskey
 
Top Bottom