Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH..thinking of trying it. Input please!

Rekrul

Banned
Hello fellas,

So I'm wrapping up my PCT in about 2 days. I was on Test/EQ for 12wks, good cycle. Kept most my gains and strength. However, I'm considering running HGH for the next 4 months or possibly 6 months.

My aim for using HGH, is to regenerate joints, lean out, and possibly gain some strength. So I'm going to run 2IU a day, I know the stuff is legit. Any thoughts?

make sure its legit and you should bump it up to at least 3 ius ... and you will notice best effects when combo ed with test and t4 (some say insulin but that shit is too risky for me).... try to run it at least 6 months .... you only start seeing small results at around 4 months ... which is where i am at on my cycle right now

I'm 25.

I'm current 6'1 205lbs bodyfat is around 10%. DL is near 500 my incline bench is 300 and my squat is around 375. I'm not a bodybuilder, I've been training muay thai/mma/bjj for many years now. It seems there is alot of variation with dosing and response. I dont really want to jump back on anytime soon, so I was hoping I could run the GH solo.

I'll be honest with you my friend. I've done a fair amt of gh (i'm old now 44) - And I've had several buddies under the age of 30 do it. I love GH and all that it has done for me. That being said I didnt do it till I was over 30. My buds that have done it that were under 30 were not too terribly impressed with the results. I think you will be far better served using your hard earned $ doing something else.

Hello fellas,

So I'm wrapping up my PCT in about 2 days. I was on Test/EQ for 12wks, good cycle. Kept most my gains and strength. However, I'm considering running HGH for the next 4 months or possibly 6 months.

My aim for using HGH, is to regenerate joints, lean out, and possibly gain some strength. So I'm going to run 2IU a day, I know the stuff is legit. Any thoughts?

It will help you stip fat and possibly gain some lean mass.

IMO GH is a waste unless your natty levels are low (e.g. you are older) or you are running 5-6ius a day, and side effects can happen with an intake that high.

Also, axe33 is right on the money, most of the young guys I know do not see superior results. Old folks do. I am in my late 30's and I am not impressed.

^^

Top Bottom