Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh/t3/clen advice welcomed!

toosie

I am 38yr old girl, 5ft tall, 177 pounds. Weight training with a PT 3x/wk, cardio 45min, 6days/wk. Body fat is 35%.

I cycle my carbs - on low days I have 1100 calories and 54 carbs and on high days I have 1400 calories and 96 carbs. I eat six times per day and have 150-200g protein daily.

I have a muscular build.

My goal is to weigh around 130 at most and have less than 22%bf.

I have no medical conditions but a weakness for occasional alcohol.

I've trained this way for almost a year and lost 30 pounds and 15% bf. I've put on a lot of muscle in the past year.

I was looking for something to give me a bit of a boost (physically and emotionally) regarding fat loss. I was advised to research/consider hgh with clenbuterol and cytomel.

I have taken 1.5ius of hgh once a day for the last five days (I plan to do 5 days on and 2 days off).

The clenbuterol and the cytomel haven't arrived yet.

I am currently doing extensive research on how to take this. I am also planning to stick with this for about 6 months (because of expense) and then try it again as money allows (I understand the clen/t3 must have breaks so when I say 6 months I'm talking mainly about the hgh). I am particularly cautious about the t3.

Any advice for me? Anything that may work better? I open to and curious about anything you think.

Thanks!

Congrats on the 30 lbs you have lost so far. How is your body fat being measured? Can you please post out your exact diet that your eating there might be somethings that can be tweaked in there. I really don't recomment the use of clen or T3 to anyone with a body fat higher then 20% as there is much work you can still do with your diet and training to get there.

Hello and welcome,

Congratulations on your loss so far.

I have the suspicion that you may find a boost if you alter your diet.

You have been eating quite low calories, which is fine in the short term when you have more body fat, but with training and putting on more muscle, your physiology and endocrine profile will change.

You have 118 lb of lean tissue = 53.9 kg

Basal metabolic rate = 370 + (21.6 x 53.9 kg)

Your BMR = 1535 kcals/day

This is the calories your body needs each before you even move.

As I mentioned, higher bodyfat does allow for eating lower calories and training for awhile, but after awhile, the fat loss will slow down as our bodies protect us from starvation.

You may want to try having a cheat meal once a week, or increasing your calories slightly.

Don't worry, it is just a natural adaptation to calorie restriction. It is possible to out-wit your physiology.

If you think about it, will you be able to maintain such a low calorie diet the rest of your life?

Thank for the advice so far.

How is my fat measured? My PT combines the results of the handheld device (name?) and caliper measurements. He says the handheld thing tend to be a bit high while the calipers tend to measure a bit low so he just estimates it somewhere in the middle of those two measurements.

My exact diet? I keep up with it almost daily on sparkpeople. On high days my cals are 1400, carbs are 96, and protein is between 140-200. My low days my cals are 1100, carbs are 54, and protein is the same.

For instance today my menu is: breakfast - 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1 slice wheat toast, 1/2 cup cantaloupe. lunch - 1/2 spinach wrap, 6oz chicken breast, 1.5 cups salad. supper - 6 oz grilled salmon, 1cup asparagus. snacks would be 3 whey isolate protein shakes. Totals for today are: cals - 1120, carbs - 56, protein - 167.

My weight loss suddenly halted for several months, some of it could be that my body changed it's requirements because of muscle that's being added (I have added A LOT of muscle in the past year).

Some of the halt in the weight loss had to also be because about 4-5 days/week some of my calories come from alcohol and that often causes me to go up to 1600-1700 calories (carbs usually stay the same).

I'm an emotional eater and homeschool my kids so when school started to heat up my will power cooled down (although my training has remained very, very consistent).

I am wondering about T3 and HGH. I read on this site that it may be a good idea to take t3 while taking hgh because the thyroid production goes down with hgh. What do you think about this?

I'm looking to maximize the power of the HGH for the few months I can afford to be on it.

I'm also needing a burst in my weight loss and bf reduction before I get too depressed from lack of results. I'll never stop trying but I do need a little "pay off" right now and I'm hoping the hgh has some good effects.

Tatyana, thanks for doing the numbers, it makes sense.

The choice of using GH and T3 are entirely up to you.

Just be aware that some people experience fat rebound and weight gain when they come off thyroid meds.

T3 will also indiscriminately burn fat and muscle tissue. My concern is that if you are on starvation calories (and I think you are now), it is more likely that more of your well earned muscle will be lost than fat.

I would also highly recommend you have a thryoid function test and some basic bloodwork, including glucose before you take any of these drugs.

I also want to direct you to the thread I just started 'stop starving yourself' as while counting calories is a useful tool, it isn't the definitive science that most seem to think it is.

Instead of the clen/t3/hgh stack I am considering sticking with the hgh and adding lipoflame. Does anyone have any advice about lipoflame?

Instead of the clen/t3/hgh stack I am considering sticking with the hgh and adding lipoflame. Does anyone have any advice about lipoflame?
Start by taking 1 Lipoflame capsule before your workout (30 minutes before). You can continue to ramp up as you adjust to it. Don't take anymore than 4 at a time. I personally like the LipoStim and LipoFlame stack. The stim is an all day fat burner where flame is a quick burst. If taking both you would take 1 stim in the morning and the flame before workouts.

www.agxsports.com

Top Bottom