Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH option should i take it?

ell38ie

I'm going to a new anti-aging Clinic place and the people working there want to put me on human growth hormone HGH for $1000 a month.

I'm very interested in gave me a spiel about how beneficial it is for someone who is in their 50s like me. they also said that my current levels are below normal for my age

do you think that I should take this and do you think $1,000 is expensive? what kind of benefits do you think I would get

I'm going to a new anti-aging Clinic place and the people working there want to put me on human growth hormone HGH for $1000 a month.

I'm very interested in gave me a spiel about how beneficial it is for someone who is in their 50s like me. they also said that my current levels are below normal for my age

do you think that I should take this and do you think $1,000 is expensive? what kind of benefits do you think I would get

hgh is good but you can self trt your hgh for 1/2 the price
check napsgear puritysourcelabs or domestic-supply for your hgh

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom