Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Injection timing - Plunkey get in here

Lol I love the shoes! Wait till you see the ones I'm going to get!! ;) you noticed a difference though? I've heard mixed reviews from the under 40, already in shape crowd...

Lol I love the shoes! Wait till you see the ones I'm going to get!! ;) you noticed a difference though? I've heard mixed reviews from the under 40, already in shape crowd...

For fat loss definitely a big difference, i think still too early to tell with muscle gain. Recovery is good and sleep is ok, but I have a 4yo and 2yo that like to interrupt my sleep so i'm not the best judge of that.

I've heard that injections much over 2+ IU's can be a waste.

But for me, I always try to get a 2.4 IU shot first thing in the morning, and another ~2ish shot during the day when I can catch my blood suguar low.

ok.. my problem is with carbs and hgh. I usually do HGH, have a small energy drink, then do about 1 hr cardio / light weight workout.

Now I am thinking I must skip the energy drink or wait 45 minutes between pin and drink. Thoughts??

It is more or less a green tea/ ephedra drink with some cane sugar in it. About 60 calories in total.

Putting the discussion of HGH aside for the moment, (since we already have posted the protocol for first thing AM), if your goal is FAT loss then do your workouts in a fasted state. That means no calories of any kind.

Protein, carbs, fats, etc.. all cause the body to release insulin. To varying degrees, but the fact is that insulin is still released. What happens when insulin is present in the body? Fat loss comes to a screeching halt.

If you want to lose fat, do your cardio/workouts in a fasted state and wait at least an hour post work out before having ANYTHING with calories in it. No post work shake, no protein, nothing.

Two things to remember :

1 - Carbs are the greatest enemy of HGH as they basically rendered it useless since it can not be utilized and passed across where it can exhibit it's benefits.

2 - Insulin is the greatest enemy of fat loss. If you are trying to gain weight and bulk, then have a pre and post workout shake or energy drink. The insulin release will make sure you eliminate any fat burning prospects and store the calories/nutrients in the body.

Reactions: ceo
Putting the discussion of HGH aside for the moment, (since we already have posted the protocol for first thing AM), if your goal is FAT loss then do your workouts in a fasted state. That means no calories of any kind.

Protein, carbs, fats, etc.. all cause the body to release insulin. To varying degrees, but the fact is that insulin is still released. What happens when insulin is present in the body? Fat loss comes to a screeching halt.

If you want to lose fat, do your cardio/workouts in a fasted state and wait at least an hour post work out before having ANYTHING with calories in it. No post work shake, no protein, nothing.

Two things to remember :

1 - Carbs are the greatest enemy of HGH as they basically rendered it useless since it can not be utilized and passed across where it can exhibit it's benefits.

2 - Insulin is the greatest enemy of fat loss. If you are trying to gain weight and bulk, then have a pre and post workout shake or energy drink. The insulin release will make sure you eliminate any fat burning prospects and store the calories/nutrients in the body.

I am old. Sometimes you need that energy drink just to get you to the gym.

I am not fat but let's face it, I don't do cardio for the fun of it. I get your point though. I went into the workout this morning in a fasted state. Will see if it makes a difference.

I am having my energy drink at the office. I pity my co-workers.

I am old. Sometimes you need that energy drink just to get you to the gym.

I am not fat but let's face it, I don't do cardio for the fun of it. I get your point though. I went into the workout this morning in a fasted state. Will see if it makes a difference.

I am having my energy drink at the office. I pity my co-workers.

if you need energy then try black coffee. no sugar (obviously) and no cream. use aspartime (sp?) to sweeten it if you need to.

if you need energy then try black coffee. no sugar (obviously) and no cream. use aspartime (sp?) to sweeten it if you need to.
How bout coffee , and zero carb ispopure with 50 grams of protein in the AM accompanied by the HGH ?/ i would think with no carbs it would be fine, just wondering because it isnt always going to work for me to hang out for an hour after HGH , i just have to get outta the house cuz i dont really like the crib that much just gotta roll out

Food of any kind, carbs, protein, fat.... is going to cause insulin to be released. Insulin will completely kill any fat loss your body is conducting at the time. In addition to the protein drawing blood to the stomach area as it is needed for digestion to take place and it won't be available to the muscles when you are trying to pump as much blood into the area you are training as possible.

Food of any kind, carbs, protein, fat.... is going to cause insulin to be released. Insulin will completely kill any fat loss your body is conducting at the time. In addition to the protein drawing blood to the stomach area as it is needed for digestion to take place and it won't be available to the muscles when you are trying to pump as much blood into the area you are training as possible.
so an hour or more of fast after hgh it is, but coffee is ok thou i would hope, if not its gonna be wake up do hgh an go back to sleep

Top Bottom