Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey.. would this be OVERTRAINING? (Question to everyone +Mic)

I know you are young and relatively small (although big for your age), and you seem to have a large amount of dedication and persistance. Sometimes this persistance overtakes out logical thinking and judgement. You just want to succeed so much that you do that extra training day, or that extra set, when in fact this effort could actually be slowing you down and halting any progress you would have made.

If you were to come to me for training advice, I would put you an a routine such as this one:

Monday

Bench Press - 2x5-7, 1x10-12
Flye - 3x6-12
Miltary Press - 3x6-12
Skull Crusher - 3x6-12
Squat - 2x5-7, 1x10-12
Leg Extension - 2x10
Leg Curl-2x10

Wednesday

Chins - 3xfailure
T-bar row-2x6-12
Shrug-2x10
Striaght-Bar Curl-2x6-12
Calf Raise-2x10-12
Grip Work - 1x30 seconds, 1x60 seconds

Friday - Repeat cycle

On this routine, you would increase your poundage and/or reps during each and every workout, this is what makes you grow and get strong. Getting big and strong is not a function of how much time you spend in the gym, it's completely a function of progression which means adding weight and/or reps to the bar every workout. If you follow this one simple rule you cannot fail in the weight lifting game, it is this very thing that makes you grow. If you eat enough and progress you grow, there is no catches. Trust me, it's just how the body works.

If you need any help feel free to PM me or e-mail me, I admire your work ethic at such a young age...I'd be more than happy to help you succeed.

Good luck.

i'm 5 foot.. 120lbs and i'm going to be 140 maybe 150 pounds depending on how much water weight i have before I start cutting................................................................................................I'm kind of short, and havent REALLY started puberty yet.. meaning no armpit hair or whatever :fro:.............................................................................................................................................................

And i'm kind of confused, I hate this training stuff, I just want a good routine that will give me total size, without overdoing it..

I still love the routine that Mic gave me, I mean I'm doing it really nice and I love how sore I am..

But you know, I personally think this would be a good idea, if I just do the two work outs, then when i'm absolutely FULLY recovered, meaning not sore in any the places I have to work then i should start it over again, and if i'm still even a little sore I just skip that day until i'm have absolutely 0 soreness at all...

does that sound good?

thanks for the replys..

do what ever your body tells you,once your 15-16 you'll be hugh!!
5' in not really that tall -infact its short,but again once you get older you will get taller.
Damn im 16 and am 140 and about 5'6 - 5'7 ..your pretty well built.

Just keep at it..it will be worth it,alot more girls will like you and you feel better.(but you already knew that)

it better, so far as i stated before, I love the routine, but i just dont want to do to much of it, i'll probably stick to what i did before and just go on to it when i'm not sore...

I'll get some newer pics in also...

Top Bottom