Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey, wait a min here!! Jack Schitt is good peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
buffer1 said:
are you sure digger?lol

Kindda like when you get dead drunk, do stupid shit and just at the right moment, your friends pull you out of the bar and send you home. For his own good.
 
manny78 said:
Kindda like when you get dead drunk, do stupid shit and just at the right moment, your friends pull you out of the bar and send you home. For his own good.
ok to all of the above
 
PAUL_WALL said:
this place is falling apart right now , alot of double standards


Jack was probably a little under influence and was getting sharp tounged, so I guess Digger put him on time out until tomorrow morning.


There. Happy now?
 
lmao, I think Ive been in Jack Schiitts shoes before, the looking at the posts the next day sucks lol
 
Thread divergence...

Tue, 31 Jan 2006 - For many years astronomers have known that massive, bright stars are usually found to be in multiple star systems. But a recent study by Charles Lada of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics suggests that most stars are actually all alone. A new study on low-mass stars - such as red dwarfs - has found that these stars rarely occur in multiples and that they are more abundant than high-mass stars, such as the Sun. Since planets form more easily around single stars, they could be more common than previously thought.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/publish/single_galaxy_stars.html?3112006



:cow:


red_single_dwarf-1.jpg
 
foreigngirl said:
I dont know what he is doing donating all his K. I PM'd him, but he didnt answer me. The past 24 hours are fucking weird
i know wtf did i miss last nite ?

also seems we have an asshole mod on the loose
 
BrothaBill said:
lmao, I think Ive been in Jack Schiitts shoes before, the looking at the posts the next day sucks lol




did you see his posts tonight....lol..it was too funny how angry he was :lmao:


I love you Jack!!! :lmao:
 
foreigngirl said:
did you see his posts tonight....lol..it was too funny how angry he was :lmao:


I love you Jack!!! :lmao:

lol, been there done that before, drinking and posting, we should write a country song about that.

He seemed fine on PM though, I didnt even notice
 
BrothaBill said:
lol, been there done that before, drinking and posting, we should write a country song about that.

He seemed fine on PM though, I didnt even notice


Manny deleted his posts and locked his thread, so that ticked him off....maybe he wasnt buzzed :worried:
 
Let me explain this so that we never need to go through it again. (Ha.)

ANY time you find yourself typing the words "asshole" and "mod" in the same sentence, STOP. Step away from the keyboard. Switch to decaf.

We don't have any "asshole" mods. We don't pay our mods, either -- but if we did there would be workplace rules that say they are not allowed to take personal abuse. Get it?

If you have a problem with a mod, you bring it to ME. Not to your butt buddies in Chat.

"Who closed my thread?" A mod.

"Who moved my thread?" A mod, on direct orders from the owner. That makes two questions we don't ever need to see again.

"WHO BANNED SO-AND-SO?" :wavey: (Actually it was a suicide but digger threw some dirt in the hole after him to hold down the smell.)
 
digger said:
Let me explain this so that we never need to go through it again. (Ha.)

ANY time you find yourself typing the words "asshole" and "mod" in the same sentence, STOP. Step away from the keyboard. Switch to decaf.

We don't have any "asshole" mods. We don't pay our mods, either -- but if we did there would be workplace rules that say they are not allowed to take personal abuse. Get it?

If you have a problem with a mod, you bring it to ME. Not to your butt buddies in Chat.

"Who closed my thread?" A mod.

"Who moved my thread?" A mod, on direct orders from the owner. That makes two questions we don't ever need to see again.

"WHO BANNED SO-AND-SO?" :wavey: (Actually it was a suicide but digger threw some dirt in the hole after him to hold down the smell.)

I consider EF like the playboy mansion.
You talk, you watch but you don't touch.
You don't like... you walk.

At least that is the impression that I get around here.
:coffee:
 
And George is Hef. That's a metaphor we've used before.

Bottom line is that the ladies shouldn't have to put up with sloppy drunks. Neither should the guys, come to think of it.
 
digger said:
And George is Hef. That's a metaphor we've used before.

Bottom line is that the ladies shouldn't have to put up with sloppy drunks. Neither should the guys, come to think of it.

Yes you have used this metaphor before and it really stuck to my mind...lol because I liked it. Except the playboy mansion is mostly about sex and EF is much more than that like a sports/chat/grooming etc orientated virtual mansion.
 
We're all a bit flaky else we wouldn't be here but for two guys like Jack and Red to be throwing in the towel, I have to believe that things got seriously out of order last night.

I appreciate Digger sticking up for his lieutenants but even they have mouths that turn into shoeboxes at times and it seems sometimes that they foment negative discourse at times to force the pot to boil over. While, maybe, there should be a requirement to inhibit anyone's calling anyone else an arsehole that doesn't imply any underlying requirement on the putative orifice's part.

Some might see this as part of the underlying churn of the site but I'm sorely saddened by it all.

A big 'Hey guys" to Jack and Red.
 
hamstershaver said:
its fucking amazing when you have truly good hearted people thinking about leaving this site and the uppers think nothing is wrong with how the mods here do their business

I'm telling you by experience that no one ever leaves for good. They all come back either as an alter or with their regular handle. True for banned members, fake farewells and others who just disappeared.
 
I have no clue what the hell is going on, but I'm going to say this, which may or may not have anything to do with this ish:

GROW THE FUCK UP. Any of you that trusts someone on the Internet for whatever reason is a fool. Any of you that share your personal lives with someone from the Internet is a fool. Any of you that bitches because your shared personal life gets out on the Internet is a raving mad retard. Please leave earth.

It would make my day if someone here acted like a man/woman/adult and took responsibility for their childish and irresponsible behavior.

Also, I have no idea what's going on, haven't been on the alst few days much. Did Devastation show anyone his gyno yet?
 
manny78 said:
I'm telling you by experience that no one ever leaves for good. They all come back either as an alter or with their regular handle. True for banned members, fake farewells and others who just disappeared.
well fuck man, that just makes it all better than doesnt it, who gives a flying fuck if you piss off the paying members they will come back, and well since you are an ELITE mod your shit dont stink according to the admins
seriously dude i used to think you were halfway intelligent but the more i read from you id rate your iq up there with a pile of rocks (the dumb fucking pile not the smart one)
 
KillahBee said:
I have no clue what the hell is going on, but I'm going to say this, which may or may not have anything to do with this ish:

GROW THE FUCK UP. Any of you that trusts someone on the Internet for whatever reason is a fool. Any of you that share your personal lives with someone from the Internet is a fool. Any of you that bitches because your shared personal life gets out on the Internet is a raving mad retard. Please leave earth.

It would make my day if someone here acted like a man/woman/adult and took responsibility for their childish and irresponsible behavior.

Also, I have no idea what's going on, haven't been on the alst few days much. Did Devastation show anyone his gyno yet?

Word. No Dev didnt. Guy has gyno ? :worried:
 
hamstershaver said:
well fuck man, that just makes it all better than doesnt it, who gives a flying fuck if you piss off the paying members they will come back, and well since you are an ELITE mod your shit dont stink according to the admins
seriously dude i used to think you were halfway intelligent but the more i read from you id rate your iq up there with a pile of rocks (the dumb fucking pile not the smart one)

Agreed.
 
KillahBee said:
I have no clue what the hell is going on, but I'm going to say this, which may or may not have anything to do with this ish:

GROW THE FUCK UP. Any of you that trusts someone on the Internet for whatever reason is a fool. Any of you that share your personal lives with someone from the Internet is a fool. Any of you that bitches because your shared personal life gets out on the Internet is a raving mad retard. Please leave earth.

It would make my day if someone here acted like a man/woman/adult and took responsibility for their childish and irresponsible behavior.

Also, I have no idea what's going on, haven't been on the alst few days much. Did Devastation show anyone his gyno yet?


Not to be a troublemaker, but if what you say is true then whats the point of this site or others like it?
 
KillahBee said:
I have no clue what the hell is going on, but I'm going to say this, which may or may not have anything to do with this ish:

GROW THE FUCK UP. Any of you that trusts someone on the Internet for whatever reason is a fool. Any of you that share your personal lives with someone from the Internet is a fool. Any of you that bitches because your shared personal life gets out on the Internet is a raving mad retard. Please leave earth.

It would make my day if someone here acted like a man/woman/adult and took responsibility for their childish and irresponsible behavior.

Also, I have no idea what's going on, haven't been on the alst few days much. Did Devastation show anyone his gyno yet?
that is narrow minded and ignorant. People here have formed REAL relationships with people, you know that firsthand, people share things with people in a variety of mediums, over the phone, in person, in bed together, etc. You can't easily seperate "internet life" from real life once the two are mixed.

I do agree with you that if you share information, you can't expect it to remain secret for long, that is true wherever you are, real life or the interest. People blab, people love to gossip.
 
hamstershaver said:
well fuck man, that just makes it all better than doesnt it, who gives a flying fuck if you piss off the paying members they will come back, and well since you are an ELITE mod your shit dont stink according to the admins
seriously dude i used to think you were halfway intelligent but the more i read from you id rate your iq up there with a pile of rocks (the dumb fucking pile not the smart one)

And this is coming from someone who got himself in so much E-troubles and makes insignificant posts ? Dude, rate my iq with that pile of rocks as much as you want. Be my guest. Sounds like a better deal.
 
big4life said:
Not to be a troublemaker, but if what you say is true then whats the point of this site or others like it?


Well then hell, apparently I am the person on the informationsuperhighway that is able to be involved in this site heavily and let my personal life get involved.

My post was obviously to the extreme side of things. It's only natural that some of us will gravitate towards each other and form close bonds offline. My main point is that if you do this, you should be smart enough to put in place a lot of measures to keep that crap off the boards. And if it does get on the boards, IT IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU DESERVE ANYTHING THAT COMES YOUR WAY. And it would be nice if you were an adult and a man/woman about it, stand up, and say, "I made a poor decision. I did not use my adult brain to think about future ramifications of my actions. My bad." That's all I was saying.
 
big4life said:
Not to be a troublemaker, but if what you say is true then whats the point of this site or others like it?

Discuss. I'm on other boards and none of this shit happens. On other forums (cars, firearms), people will discuss, share their experience and chat a bit about other non-related issues (politics, economy, advices on everyday problems). never saw any e-conspiracy, drama or anything similar. try that and you get banned right away.
 
Lestat said:
that is narrow minded and ignorant. People here have formed REAL relationships with people, you know that firsthand, people share things with people in a variety of mediums, over the phone, in person, in bed together, etc. You can't easily seperate "internet life" from real life once the two are mixed.

I do agree with you that if you share information, you can't expect it to remain secret for long, that is true wherever you are, real life or the interest. People blab, people love to gossip.


a) do not even attempt to act like you fucking know me or anything about my life, you sad little boy. you don't know ANYTHING about me or what I know "firsthand". So watch your mouth around me.

b) if you had any ability to use insight that other adults do, you would be able to see what I was really saying in that post. I forgot my crayons and construction paper at home, so I can't communicate it to you in the best fashion for you to understand it.
 
KillahBee said:
a) do not even attempt to act like you fucking know me or anything about my life, you sad little boy. you don't know ANYTHING about me or what I know "firsthand". So watch your mouth around me.

b) if you had any ability to use insight that other adults do, you would be able to see what I was really saying in that post. I forgot my crayons and construction paper at home, so I can't communicate it to you in the best fashion for you to understand it.
a) not true, but believe what you will if it makes you feel better, I used to like to play pretend when I was little
b) I see what you are saying, and in most cases I agree, its the internet.. take a step back, etc. but when real life and the internet blends into one, you get problems.
 
Lestat said:
a) not true, but believe what you will if it makes you feel better, I used to like to play pretend when I was little
b) I see what you are saying, and in most cases I agree, its the internet.. take a step back, etc. but when real life and the internet blends into one, you get problems.


so you know me? you have spoken to me? I've told you about me and my life and my thoughts?

please, share exactly what I told you when we had our conversation.
 
KillahBee said:
so you know me? you have spoken to me? I've told you about me and my life and my thoughts?

please, share exactly what I told you when we had our conversation.
nah its all gossip man, nothing personally from you. I'll take this one to PMs
 
Lestat said:
nah its all gossip man, nothing personally from you. I'll take this one to PMs

this needs to be your signature on all posts you make, just to be sure everyone understands where you are coming from.
 
I honestly don't know what exactly happened, but there obviously seems to be a problem.

Now, has anyone proposed any solutions to said problem, or is everyone just going to bitch at one another and be hateful and stuff?



:cow:
 
manny78 said:
I'm telling you by experience that no one ever leaves for good. They all come back either as an alter or with their regular handle. True for banned members, fake farewells and others who just disappeared.
So what's your point here? You seem to be saying something along the lines of "Fuck him, he'll be back".

Jack_Schitt is one of the few lifetime Plats and I, for one, think he deserves better treatment than "Kiss my ass, buster". Of course he'll likely be back but of what relevance is that? Are we to conclude that it's site policy to show little consideration to paying members on the grounds that they're probably psychologically addicted to the EF drama?

My vote's with Hammy on this one.
 
KillahBee said:
Well then hell, apparently I am the person on the informationsuperhighway that is able to be involved in this site heavily and let my personal life get involved.

My post was obviously to the extreme side of things. It's only natural that some of us will gravitate towards each other and form close bonds offline. My main point is that if you do this, you should be smart enough to put in place a lot of measures to keep that crap off the boards. And if it does get on the boards, IT IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU DESERVE ANYTHING THAT COMES YOUR WAY. And it would be nice if you were an adult and a man/woman about it, stand up, and say, "I made a poor decision. I did not use my adult brain to think about future ramifications of my actions. My bad." That's all I was saying.


Absolutely, people should be willing to stand up for their mistakes.


I think one big mistake in life is abusing the trust that someone gives you when they share their life with you. If the person who opens themselves up to someone is responsible, then the person who takes advantage of that trust should be held responsible too. Just because someone shares a part of their life with you doesn't mean that they want the whole world to know. That is also part of being an adult.
 
manny78 said:
And this is coming from someone who got himself in so much E-troubles and makes insignificant posts ? Dude, rate my iq with that pile of rocks as much as you want. Be my guest. Sounds like a better deal.
who the fuck have i run off this site?
thats what i thought
 
blut wump said:
So what's your point here? You seem to be saying something along the lines of "Fuck him, he'll be back".

Jack_Schitt is one of the few lifetime Plats and I, for one, think he deserves better treatment than "Kiss my ass, buster". Of course he'll likely be back but of what relevance is that? Are we to conclude that it's site policy to show little consideration to paying members on the grounds that they're probably psychologically addicted to the EF drama?

My vote's with Hammy on this one.

Just a fact, no site policy. Take a look at all the farewell threads we have and then how many really left.
 
stilleto said:
lestat, why take it to pm's now and not last night?
i'm just curious.
i don't remember ever talking to Killah last night? I PMed him because I was talking to him about something that was about him and him alone, no one else.
 
Lestat said:
i don't remember ever talking to Killah last night? I PMed him because I was talking to him about something that was about him and him alone, no one else.

i wasn't referring to any conversation you had with kb, just about gossip in general, but nevermind.
 
stilleto said:
i wasn't referring to any conversation you had with kb, just about gossip in general, but nevermind.
Ah gossip in general? I'm as guilty as anyone else I'll admit.. when somenoe tells me something OFF the boards, it never comes here... but when e-drama gets all heated I'm usually in a front row seat tossing in my comments as well.
 
The judge, the jury the hang man..

No one has a idea about anything.. Because the truth, fact and fiction are all intertwined.

I’m with killerbee on this one...

The same posters that praise in public persecute in karma and pm.

People get righteous.

And for the record. You can’t say who is a good person on the net. You only see a glimpse of what people want you to see.

You have to take everything for its worth.

Dish it out. Be able to take it. And if you make you bed, you better be willing to lie in it.. Don’t complain if the sheets stink – IT’S YOUR BED.
 
*MissFit* said:
The judge, the jury the hang man..

No one has a idea about anything.. Because the truth, fact and fiction are all intertwined.

I’m with killerbee on this one...

The same posters that praise in public persecute in karma and pm.

People get righteous.

And for the record. You can’t say who is a good person on the net. You only see a glimpse of what people want you to see.

You have to take everything for its worth.

Dish it out. Be able to take it. And if you make you bed, you better be willing to lie in it.. Don’t complain if the sheets stink – IT’S YOUR BED.


Yes, it's their bed, they made it, but that doesn't give anyone the right to come along and sh*t in it for their own personal giggles.
 
*MissFit* said:
And if you make you bed, you better be willing to lie in it.. Don’t complain if the sheets stink – IT’S YOUR BED.

On that note, I'd really like to know how the bloody hell to fold fitted bedsheets. I always get frustrated and just crumple them up and cram them in a drawer.



:cow:
 
samoth said:
On that note, I'd really like to know how the bloody hell to fold fitted bedsheets. I always get frustrated and just crumple them up and cram them in a drawer.



:cow:

I try and fold them up like normal sheets but always end up crying in the bathtub.
 
KillahBee said:
I try and fold them up like normal sheets but always end up crying in the bathtub.
I still get my sister to do my laundry.. so she takes care of it.. i drive it to her house.. i guess it's more work than doing it myself
 
I let my wife do it. They come out nicely folded but whenever I try to examine the result it reverts to its base state.
 
KillahBee said:
I try and fold them up like normal sheets but always end up crying in the bathtub.

I would have already done that if it weren't for the aspect of having a shared bathroom with a hall full of asians.

Can't show weakness around the asians...
Can't show weakness around the asians...
:worried: :worried: :worried:



:cow:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom