Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Patrick!

Dillon35

Thanx for coming up with 1-Ad!

Nothing else to say,the shit works!
except
How much of my strength am i going to loose after this 5-6 week cycle i'm on.

and don't tell me it depends on the person, because i know you have done studies.
How much strenth do they loose on average.

I have been increasing my bench by 10 lbs a week and still doing 3 sets of 10. But my size is only going up slightly which scares me because where in the hell is all this monster strength coming from.

Later
Dillon

Dillon35 said:
Thanx for coming up with 1-Ad!

Nothing else to say,the shit works!
except
How much of my strength am i going to loose after this 5-6 week cycle i'm on.

and don't tell me it depends on the person, because i know you have done studies.
How much strenth do they loose on average.

I have been increasing my bench by 10 lbs a week and still doing 3 sets of 10. But my size is only going up slightly which scares me because where in the hell is all this monster strength coming from.

Later
Dillon

I have not done studies looking at this. I think you have read too many advertisements with references to "studies" that are complete bullshit. A true study is very difficult to put together and monitor, and if done scientifically correct very expensive

I have had alot of anecdotal feedback though and generally the crash after the cycle is not very severe. so relax

Re: Re: Hey Patrick!

pa1ad said:

I have not done studies looking at this. I think you have read too many advertisements with references to "studies" that are complete bullshit. A true study is very difficult to put together and monitor, and if done scientifically correct very expensive

I have had alot of anecdotal feedback though and generally the crash after the cycle is not very severe. so relax

Wow, so you released a supplement and did no studies to see if the shit works,
thats just great!

I have been telling people how great this stuff has worked for me, you could at least say "hey dillon glad you like it but no your a cock about it"

And with the response you gave me you can shove your 1-AD up ur ass.
You fuckin jerk

yeh ha, you get him boy.

I love this kind of posting.

Hey dillon35 what kind of results are you
seeing on your cycle?

pitstone said:
yeh ha, you get him boy.

I love this kind of posting.

Hey dillon35 what kind of results are you
seeing on your cycle?

I have gotten great results mostly strength and a little size, but this is a supplement.
Drink lots o' water
Eat lots o' protein
and only take 2 pills 3 times a day, any more is a waste.

Dillon35 said:

I have gotten great results mostly strength and a little size, but this is a supplement.
Drink lots o' water
Eat lots o' protein
and only take 2 pills 3 times a day, any more is a waste.

I'm eating a shit load of protein but probally should bump my h2o to 2 gallons a day.

I am taking 9 pills a day , i just want to have no ?'s in my mind whether or not it works so I'm taking the maximum.

any way how long was your cycle for?

This was sent to me from a karma message.

"Are you fucking kidding me? He was just answering your question what do you want him to personally thank every person who buys that product. He never said he did NO studies he said he didnt do any studies on the particular variable you asked abouessage."

Well well well
this is to the fuckin pussy who sent this to me,you got no balls boy, show your face and show the world the coward that you are.

NO pussy lips i'm not kidding, he has done studies and he fuckin knows what i;m talking about.And he was a cock about the way he answered my question, so screw you.
Check this out,
If he has tried this shit out on people then he knows what happens when you come off, the participants don't stay on forever. So he has to know!!!

It seems to me that PA did not do a very good job with "studies" of potential side effects from 1-AD. That stuff caused me serious discomfort - and it sounds like there are a lot of other people in the same boat.

Tony

:mad:

Top Bottom