Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey new here

steph79

I have been working out properly since October last year.. Well I actually started hill walking with my other half August last year to try and trim down then in October I joined a gym :) I was a little over weight for my height was 10 st 8 am only 5ft 2 so don't carry weight too well.. I slimmed down to 7st 7 but felt I had gone too far!! Now maintaining at 7st 12.. My other half isn't that keen on my biceps but I reckon he is jealous!! :p want rock hard abs too but food and drink wise I fall off the wagon!! :p I eat cake and chocolate then think hey I will just burn it off in the gym!! Think that is my main issue with getting rock hard abs!! These days am an excersize junkie just thought I would join here to meet like minded people go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week and often 2 classes back to back love spinning, combat, attack and pump!! My love of pump is probably the reason I now have pretty large biceps and shoulders!! :p

Top Bottom