Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey natglutes, you once asked what my favorite sex toy would be??????

How did you know that I need all the protein I can get? My lifestyle consumes a LOT of protein. I've been running since this morning and have only made it to Limon, CO. About 1% of the distance to Toronto. Guess that I should have tried to crack the code at Travelocity. Bound to be exhausted by the time me legs get me to Toronto otherwise. Let me think here, Toronto and Natglutes and exhaustion before I arrive? Nah...I'll crack the code!

Uhhhh........OK! I've got a lot of work today, one of my old clients came back. So I think I better get this code cracked....right now. :D

Ahhhh.........I did it! I can go to Toronto twice a month. I've heard that city is a great time...I was already wanting to go! I'm going to Florida 3 times by Haloween...I love South Beach and naked women in body paint. Love to travel. :p :p

Hey BoobLoverII I would love to buy a condo in Florida.............
See, I knew you can do the code thing:p
I love being covered in paint and I love women too;)

Yep...Florida is LOADED with beautiful women which we both love. I was thinking hard of moving to Miami last year but I have too many good things going in Denver. Besides I become crazed with lust by the sea air and the sexy women...I would probably catch something besides a fish. Which part of Florida do you like? On the body paint...you apply it and I will remove it! No....I have a better idea, I'll apply it...and remove it. Then I'll do it again for good measure!:p :p

OK....Time for Plan B!

Would have gone the PM route but I once had a bad experience with someone claiming that I said something that I would never say. Here is what I'm going to do to you Natglutes. Do a photo shoot which always gets me worked up. Massage your neck, back, thighs, and butt. Cover your body in edible body paint then lick it off. Do various obscene things to your privates then maybe put a big, hard dick in their for good measure. Yep...got to fuck your brains out since I'm going to Toronto and seeing a major league babe. But then I doubt that you can handle a real Colorado mountain man. We never get tired.;)

Last edited:
Boob Lover II

You realize that Im married:p
Upps got to pass on the oportunity of a life time....:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Thank you for the greatest offer ever:)

Top Bottom