Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey ladies, Height or Size???

PlayaPimp

I understand that this is in a way comparing apples to oranges or whatever but, what would you personally say is more important to you, the height of a man or the Size of his penis?? please elaborate on your answer. If height, how tall and if size, length or width??

hamstershaver said:
im guessing you are short and hung like a gnat

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

PlayaPimp said:
I understand that this is in a way comparing apples to oranges or whatever but, what would you personally say is more important to you, the height of a man or the Size of his penis?? please elaborate on your answer. If height, how tall and if size, length or width??

tough call, they are both important so if one is missing the other then NEXT!!! :chomp:

pimp, why do you ask the woman here. They're all whores with no moral values. They only date homeless men with big dicks. They are selfish crackhead/heroin junkie pigs who care nothing of their future

Zeljko "ARKAN" Raznatovic said:
pimp, why do you ask the woman here. They're all whores with no moral values. They only date homeless men with big dicks. They are selfish crackhead/heroin junkie pigs who care nothing of their future

Thats funny, but there is a guy at the gym i work and he is a pretty good size, muscle wise and very lean, real good physical shape but never gets any chicks because he is 5'4, so i was kinda wandering if he was hung like a horse would this make a difference, and no this "guy" is not me, although i wouldnt mind being as big as he is

Top Bottom