Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey kbgrl and phem !!!!

No pix yet.

I don't use the frame measurement cuz it really has nothing to do with how many pounds of muscle and how many pounds of fat you have. You can have a big frame and have lots of muscle and yet wear a smaller size than someone whose smaller but flabbier. Muscle is denser than fat, so it takes up less space.

That does seem to be a high sodium total and a way too low fiber total. Sodium will bloat you, and fiber, as in leafy green veggies, makes you feel much, much fuller. YOu might search here for cutting diets--I know there have abeen a lot in the last 2 months or so. The total cals. seem fine.

well, with a breakdown like that, i'll assume that its some type of processed food (microwave dinner i'm guessing)... make your own food and you'll have much more control over what you are eating... but its a start... don't be afraid of clean carbs (potatoes, brown rice, sweet potatoes, veggies)... protein is good...

the pic is huge (not you, the size the pic takes on the harddrive... i'll have to play with it, see what i can do on this laptop, may not have the right tools handly... but i'll try (haven't looked at it yet, downloading it now... i'll let ya know :) )

saw the pic.. nikki you look great, definatley carry the weight well i wouldn't guess it. keep working on the diet and workouts (lift some weight :) ) and you'll see great results, probably pretty quickly too...

i emailed you a smaller version of your pic for you to post, if you have problems still, let me know and i'll post it...

glad you like this pic , and no it wasnt a tv dinner , it was chicken fajitas i have one and a half . and yes it ws homemade ..... :p and it was yummy too . lol well i did my 3rd work out to day . i can feel my stomach getting a lil tighter ....... and i drank water all day to day it felt like i was gonna burst :D wel gotta run its dinner time .... and again thanks for all the help i needed ..........

Top Bottom