Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey girls - taking care of your feet

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Now is the time of year to start think about wearing shoes that show your feets as the weather gets warmer. Whats your foot care regimen like. I mean, other than those of you who go for professional pedicures...what do you do to keep your feet soft and smooth?

Lately for some reason Ive become obsessed with foot care. using foot lotion twice a day, using a stone file to slough off the dead skin in the morning, and special foot scrub in the shower with a pumice stone. in just a few days my feet have become SOOOO soft and smooth. Im lovin it!

Now is the time of year to start think about wearing shoes that show your feets as the weather gets warmer. Whats your foot care regimen like. I mean, other than those of you who go for professional pedicures...what do you do to keep your feet soft and smooth?

Lately for some reason Ive become obsessed with foot care. using foot lotion twice a day, using a stone file to slough off the dead skin in the morning, and special foot scrub in the shower with a pumice stone. in just a few days my feet have become SOOOO soft and smooth. Im lovin it!

Wow, that's awesome! You surpassed me.

I get a pedicure every other week in the cold season and every week in the summer season and I use a cream at night before bed. Somehow is hard to remember to put the cream on. But you're good by putting cream twice a day and using a pumice stone in the shower. You inspired me to try harder. My manicurist will love it!!

thandie, it IS awesome because for me, the results were almost instantaneous! it motivated me to keep on it. now Im all about my feet and i dont have to spend 30 bucks a week on a pedicure!

I have pedicures, but only about once every two months.

I have all those fab instruments of exfoliation and skin removal for feet as well.

I have quite a few baths, which I think helps to get rid of a lot of dead skin.

thandie, it IS awesome because for me, the results were almost instantaneous! it motivated me to keep on it. now Im all about my feet and i dont have to spend 30 bucks a week on a pedicure!

I have a little instrument I do use to pomice a little corn I have on my pinky toe(s), but I'm going to try to use the cream every night. It does help, especially in the summer season. Feet should be smooth and pretty in the summer.

You're lucky; here a good pedicure is $100 up.
Have it done at least every 2 months if you don't want to splurge. So all you have to do is maintenance.

I use a pumice stone in the shower, and trim and polish my nails. I don't bother with the bottoms of my feet...I am a true southern girl in that I constantly walk around barefoot outdoors - even when it's cold out! There's no chance of me ever being rid of those callouses, and I need them for protection lol.

Top Bottom