when wasn't he a potty mouth?SoKlueles said:omg hotzie you have turned into a potty mouth
before you guys corrupted himLestat said:when wasn't he a potty mouth?
he came here already corruptedSoKlueles said:before you guys corrupted him
you're not goin to tell my mom are youSoKlueles said:omg hotzie you have turned into a potty mouth

foreigngirl said:now, I was NOT trying to insult you.
Or anyone else for that matter
I didnt say or ment stupid. YOU guys assumed it and labeled yourselfes (not you personaly).
Frisky said:LOL @ another IA's argument...
If i disagree with someone I can give a flying Feck less if they are an IA, in the BS, AFO, or any other group. I freaking disagree with them and thats that. Male, female, rodents... I don't discriminate.
Good Bros keep their drama off the boards though.Frisky said:LOL @ another IA's argument...
If i disagree with someone I can give a flying Feck less if they are an IA, in the BS, AFO, or any other group. I freaking disagree with them and thats that. Male, female, rodents... I don't discriminate.
Frisky said:if you are saying I labeled MYSELF stupid then... eh think again. i was pointing out that you didn't even give anyone the chance to ASK where the hell it was at you ASSumed that NO ONE would know. Just like you don't like people to ASSume the things about your country... coin flips both ways
wow...any how thats not true...and i dont really think this is drama compared to some of the stuff i have seen on these boards...it is merely a disagreement between 3 peopleLestat said:Good Bros keep their drama off the boards though.
Lestat said:Good Bros keep their drama off the boards though.
uh oh he may mistake that for an inviteFrisky said:Bite my ass lestat.. LOL
Angel said:it is merely a disagreement between 3 people
foreigngirl said:here we go again. Please stop over analizing things. I'm gonna assume again: few of american people are VERY sensitive. I said that cause in my surroundings, nobody knows, but I AM GLAD to see that I was wrong

Frisky said:Im sensitive, I'm angry, I'm a bitch..![]()
Frisk i might as well buy the damn things way overdueFrisky said:Hi Woot!
return those damn movies yet?
foreigngirl said:I am too. Thats why we can give these guys a good show. I see that you dont quit either. Interesting![]()
how bout i tongue itFrisky said:Bite my ass lestat.. LOL
Wootoom said:Frisk i might as well buy the damn things way overdue
Lestat said:yeah lovin it.
I don't see why everyone is at each other's throats though.
Good Bros never do this.
awittyusername said:Yes, we need verification. We need a pic of said ass....with a members finger in it....while she holds two forms of identification.
Lestat said:I like all of you.. Frisky, NYCgirl.. foreigngirl.. angel.. you are all good hos
dangawittyusername said:lesat! Watch what your saying about Frisky, NYCgirl.. foreigngirl.. angel.. !!!!!
They are MMMMYYYYY Hos
lmfaoSoKlueles said:dang
what do you guys do, pee on their legs and claim them?
lol.. take em bro, i'll just watch you run a trainawittyusername said:lesat! Watch what your saying about Frisky, NYCgirl.. foreigngirl.. angel.. !!!!!
They are MMMMYYYYY Hos
..............Lestat said:its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.
us on EF though, we're all geniuses... shit I should tell her the average stats just in case.
Forgeign girl... guys on EF are
ALL under 10% BF
ALL have penises over 8"
ALL make over 150K a year
ALL have IQs of 160 or hight
and can all cum 3 times per session or more
If you don't meet that criteria you get kicked out
i hope its herjack_schitt said:Off topic, but FG, your new avi is totally hot.
thanks, I like it toojack_schitt said:Off topic, but FG, your new avi is totally hot.
is it you?foreigngirl said:thanks, I like it too
Man, ...............................................................................I'm speachless. Hater.Castro_bigdog said:This is one dumn ass post and to top it off boring, FGirl if this dude dont want to talk to you so F**ken what, Now go work out or somthing...
By the way who realy give a shi* about some 3rd world contry anyway, You live in the states for a reason.
pz
hidngod said:Man, ...............................................................................I'm speachless. Hater.
Castro_bigdog said:LOL[/QUOTE
Prime Example.. thats all i gotta say.. that statement was just plain fucking retarded.. wow.. yeah fuck the third world.. they're not important.. idiot. wtf
Castro_bigdog said:By the way who realy give a shi* about some 3rd world contry anyway, You live in the states for a reason.
pz
no lunch for you today. You'll go to work hungryforeigngirl said:no lunch for you today. You'll go to work hungry
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














