Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

hey Dunk

omg hotzie you have turned into a potty mouth
 
LOL @ another IA's argument... :rolleyes:

If i disagree with someone I can give a flying Feck less if they are an IA, in the BS, AFO, or any other group. I freaking disagree with them and thats that. Male, female, rodents... I don't discriminate.
 
foreigngirl said:
now, I was NOT trying to insult you.
Or anyone else for that matter
I didnt say or ment stupid. YOU guys assumed it and labeled yourselfes (not you personaly).

if you are saying I labeled MYSELF stupid then... eh think again. i was pointing out that you didn't even give anyone the chance to ASK where the hell it was at you ASSumed that NO ONE would know. Just like you don't like people to ASSume the things about your country... coin flips both ways
 
Frisky said:
LOL @ another IA's argument... :rolleyes:

If i disagree with someone I can give a flying Feck less if they are an IA, in the BS, AFO, or any other group. I freaking disagree with them and thats that. Male, female, rodents... I don't discriminate.

Exactly.
 
nycgirl said:

Me and You... we are on the same page sista ;)
 
Frisky said:
LOL @ another IA's argument... :rolleyes:

If i disagree with someone I can give a flying Feck less if they are an IA, in the BS, AFO, or any other group. I freaking disagree with them and thats that. Male, female, rodents... I don't discriminate.
Good Bros keep their drama off the boards though.
 
Frisky said:
if you are saying I labeled MYSELF stupid then... eh think again. i was pointing out that you didn't even give anyone the chance to ASK where the hell it was at you ASSumed that NO ONE would know. Just like you don't like people to ASSume the things about your country... coin flips both ways

here we go again. Please stop over analizing things. I'm gonna assume again: few of american people are VERY sensitive. I said that cause in my surroundings, nobody knows, but I AM GLAD to see that I was wrong
 
Lestat said:
Good Bros keep their drama off the boards though.
wow...any how thats not true...and i dont really think this is drama compared to some of the stuff i have seen on these boards...it is merely a disagreement between 3 people
 
Lestat said:
Good Bros keep their drama off the boards though.

Bite my ass lestat.. LOL
 
Angel said:
it is merely a disagreement between 3 people

which happens due to a lot of people being here. Its all good. I might argue with someone, but that dont meen that I'm not gonna be nice to them again. Not a big deal
 
foreigngirl said:
here we go again. Please stop over analizing things. I'm gonna assume again: few of american people are VERY sensitive. I said that cause in my surroundings, nobody knows, but I AM GLAD to see that I was wrong

Im sensitive, I'm angry, I'm a bitch.. :chomp:
 
foreigngirl said:
I am too. Thats why we can give these guys a good show. I see that you dont quit either. Interesting :rolleyes:

Nope.. I don't I'm bout as stubborn and persistant as they come.

They all love spats anyway
 
Wootoom said:
Frisk i might as well buy the damn things way overdue


LOL

been there done that..

once had some way over due.. two DVD's cost me over 50.00 in fees.. lol

I don't rent anymore, If i wanna watch them I buy them :)
 
Lestat said:
yeah lovin it.

I don't see why everyone is at each other's throats though.

Good Bros never do this.

A thread with my name it just brings out the dooshbag evilness like the Vigo the Carpathian Slime from Ghostbusters 2.

vigo-2.gif-thumb_105_140.gif
 
awittyusername said:
lesat! Watch what your saying about Frisky, NYCgirl.. foreigngirl.. angel.. !!!!!



They are MMMMYYYYY Hos
lol.. take em bro, i'll just watch you run a train
 
Lestat said:
its probably because where she lives in Detroit she encounters a lot of people who have no clue about the rest of the country, let along the rest of the world. I could see how she would be sick of having to explain to people where it is.

us on EF though, we're all geniuses... shit I should tell her the average stats just in case.

Forgeign girl... guys on EF are
ALL under 10% BF
ALL have penises over 8"
ALL make over 150K a year
ALL have IQs of 160 or hight
and can all cum 3 times per session or more

If you don't meet that criteria you get kicked out
.............. :worried:
Damn, that eliminates me. I hope no one finds out!
 
Interesting point. I met a fella about 20 yrs ago, when I was in Germany. He asked where I was from & I pointed to the flag on my shoulder & said "I'm Canadian."
He said "Where's that?"
Knowing he was American I said "We're North of you."
He said, "Oh, y'all are Yankees?"
 
This is one dumn ass post and to top it off boring, FGirl if this dude dont want to talk to you so F**ken what, Now go work out or somthing...


By the way who realy give a shi* about some 3rd world contry anyway, You live in the states for a reason.

pz
 
Castro_bigdog said:
This is one dumn ass post and to top it off boring, FGirl if this dude dont want to talk to you so F**ken what, Now go work out or somthing...
By the way who realy give a shi* about some 3rd world contry anyway, You live in the states for a reason.
pz
Man, ...............................................................................I'm speachless. Hater.
 
Top Bottom