Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hey biker people...

  • Thread starter Thread starter the_clockwork
  • Start date Start date
T

the_clockwork

Guest
where is a good website to get a crotch rocket? I've never owned one but thinking about buying one.. nothing bigger than a 750. Was looking at a gsxr but don't wanna spend that much. What is a nice, newer bike I can get for about 4500?? Thanks
 
any manufacturers website
 
bigmann245 said:
just buy a new one. they are cheap and you will know what your getting

none for 4500 that I know of.. yamaha's start at like 5500
 
I just signed up for my class to get a license. Can't wait till I get to the point of asking these kinds of questions... :)
 
craigslist. That's where I found mine. Just have patience and hopefully a knowledgable friend who can spot a scam.

It took me a few weeks, but I found the perfect ride for me - which meant the perfect former owner.
 
KillahBee said:
craigslist. That's where I found mine. Just have patience and hopefully a knowledgable friend who can spot a scam.

It took me a few weeks, but I found the perfect ride for me - which meant the perfect former owner.


bump for craiglist

extremely helpful if you are close to Kansas City

check out newspapers and their online 'for sale' listings.
also pick up a Wheels For You - free and in most gas stations
 
I bought my first streetbike from a buddy who had a body/mech repair shop and got it off a mechanics lean cause someone didn't want to pay for a $400 repair bill. I ended up getting more off the trade than what I paid a year later.
 
Wootoom said:
i started on a 1000cc the only way to go bro
I went from a 96 cbr900rr to an 04 1000rr and it was a world of difference. Its hard to beat a literbike. If I didn't have kids I'd get another one.
 
dannomight said:
I went from a 96 cbr900rr to an 04 1000rr and it was a world of difference. Its hard to beat a literbike. If I didn't have kids I'd get another one.
same bro, i started with a 929 2001, fuck i loved that thing
 
Wootoom said:
same bro, i started with a 929 2001, fuck i loved that thing
The newer literbikes don't have any wobble in the handlebars. I had my 1000 up to 176mph stock. I also took it to the strip and was running 10.4's all day. I ended up getting clipped from behind in a big group of people. Then when it was getting to be bike season the following spring we found out the little guy was coming. I'mm gonna get him a little minibike with training wheels when he's about 3-4. I might get a dirtbike soon just for fun though probably a used 125 or something cheap and fun.
 
More power than anyone can use! Plus it's my favorite color!

I got matching leathers and a full face brain bucket!

4r11vmb.jpg


:santa:
 
PBR said:
BUY THIS BIKE....its a great deal.... :chomp:

that is what I was thinking

tempted to buy it for myself, but still have my VFR sitting around. The next step is to sell that thing
 
I'm younger than you guys.. I get my asshole raped from a 750 insured.. Once I hit 25 my insurance will fall
 
Top Bottom