Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey bigassturdburglar...suck on this *video*

Never..both my boys were late

One of my friends' kid was premature, almost the same as yours. It was pretty tough on him having to spend so much time at the hospital but his kid is perfectly healthy now at 2 yrs. He developed a little slower than most kids as far as walking and talking but he's catching up just fine now. He/she'll be good bro. Just be prepared to spend some time at the hospital

I'm able to take off a few weeks paid leave if I need to, just hoping she stays healthy and everything goes ok.

From what the doc says, her lungs are the biggest issue right now

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

My sisters kid was a month premature. He had some problems keeping his milk down and some bad diarrhea for a month or so. Doc said his insides weren't ready yet, but he's almost five now and everything worked out fine.

That's good to hear. Think I wouldn't be so damn edgy if it wasn't my first..

That's good to hear. Think I wouldn't be so damn edgy if it wasn't my first..

Children are resilient and with medical technology your premi will be fine. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I appreciate it bros all of you. I'll keep you guys updated and post pics on here and on my fb for those of you on there.

Top Bottom