Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here's the deal - advice appreciated

Jamarie2007

I am a 37 y/o female. 5'2 currently 116 & 19% bf.

This past April and May I competed in 3 bikini competitions. At all 3 I ended up coming in between 97 to 100 pounds and 12% bf. At all 3 I was told I was too lean and I need to put on some muscle and I will be golden.

My goal is to cut bodyfat while retaining muscle. I have a photoshoot scheduled for Jan.

10 days ago I started my first cycle of clen/anavar. I am taking 80 mg ed of clen and 10 ed of anavar. I take the anavar 2 hours prior to my workouts.

I am not the most patient person. Typically when I cut I drop fast but 10 days later while I feel tighter my weight isn't budging. The bf did drop about a half a percent.

What are your thoughts? Am I just being impatient? Stick it out? Or go back to what I know and come in like a twig again?

I am currently eating 1.5g protein per body lb,.75 carb per pound, and.25 fat per pound. It puts me right around 1300 calories.

Thanks for any advice!

Forgot to include 1 hour of cardio daily. Moderate intensity. Weight training 5 days per week. Currently doing Muscle and Strengths 4 day Bulldozer Training Rest / Pause workout and throwing in an extra day for booty.

Var is a steroid and you typically should gain weight on it. Doesn't mean your bf won't drop but the whole idea behind using var is to gain muscle...I gained 17 lbs my first cycle.

Top Bottom